How to shower: Men vs Women

That is SO inaccurate. I ALWAYS use the bathmat.
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

cute, its work safe for anyone timid about clicking.... no nudity at all
cool.gif

and yeah, its kinda a typical stereotyping but kinda true too
laugh.gif

What kind of @sshat kicks the bathmat out of the way?

Butthairs on the soap? For cripes sake, man! Body wash or a razor can be your friend.

And bro, peeing in circles in the tub after you've been in there a while is uncalled for. Either right after you enter and aim for the drain or not at all!

tounge.gif

Woo! woo!

(HT_USMC @ Feb. 05 2007,13:07) What kind of @sshat kicks the bathmat out of the way?

Butthairs on the soap? For cripes sake, man! Body wash or a razor can be your friend.

And bro, peeing in circles in the tub after you've been in there a while is uncalled for.  Either right after you enter and aim for the drain or not at all!

tounge.gif

Woo! woo!
Wait... Peeing on the curtain isn't a normal guy thing then? It's marking our territory dude!

(yamahor @ Feb. 05 2007,14:08)
(HT_USMC @ Feb. 05 2007,13:07) What kind of @sshat kicks the bathmat out of the way?

And bro, peeing in circles in the tub after you've been in there a while is uncalled for.  Either right after you enter and aim for the drain or not at all!

tounge.gif

Woo! woo!
Wait... Peeing on the curtain isn't a normal guy thing then? It's marking our territory dude!
Peeing on the curtain IS NORMAL.

Trying to pee OVER THE CURTAIN is not!

Just my .02.

(HRJR @ Feb. 05 2007,15:04)
(yamahor @ Feb. 05 2007,14:08)

And bro, peeing in circles in the tub after you've been in there a while is uncalled for. Either right after you enter and aim for the drain or not at all!

tounge.gif

Woo! woo!
Peeing on the curtain IS NORMAL.

Trying to pee OVER THE CURTAIN is not!

Just my .02.
ices_rofl.gif

crazy.gif

when you're 6' 10" its hard NOT to pee over the curtain!
poke.gif

shee-oot, Im only 6' 7" n I can knock the shampoo bottles off my top shelf on the wall of the tub
guns.gif

(BigDiesel @ Feb. 05 2007,20:32) when you're 6' 10" its hard NOT to pee over the curtain!  
poke.gif

shee-oot, Im only 6' 7" n I can knock the shampoo bottles off my top shelf on the wall of the tub
guns.gif
+1

Except I'm not peeing to knock the bottles down... Being large has it's advantages...
firedevil.gif

Back