How to run from the PoPo

do you know why you don't hit a guy running from the popo on a bicycle?

it's probably your bicycle :laugh:

Did the rig driver do that on purpose to help out the cyclist? I hope not.

RSD.

I know how cyclists are...I helped with a local event back in 2011, led packs of cyclists for 100 miles on my Busa, averaging 15 mph I guess (slow ride isn't even the word for this).

I found out that cyclists HATE to lose momentum, so they risk life and limb, throw themselves in to insane predicaments in traffic, across highways where playing Frogger with speeding cars is sure to land them a trip in a much faster ride called LifeFlight, but they don't care - they've got a personal best to think about! :rofl:

So, what was the final outcome jellyrug? :whistle: Fess up, it was you, wasn't it? :p

I know how cyclists are...I helped with a local event back in 2011, led packs of cyclists for 100 miles on my Busa, averaging 15 mph I guess (slow ride isn't even the word for this).

I found out that cyclists HATE to lose momentum, so they risk life and limb, throw themselves in to insane predicaments in traffic, across highways where playing Frogger with speeding cars is sure to land them a trip in a much faster ride called LifeFlight, but they don't care - they've got a personal best to think about! :rofl:

So, what was the final outcome jellyrug? :whistle: Fess up, it was you, wasn't it? :p

You are just Jealous, because you can't do that with a Busa. :moon:

15 mph, was that the senior ladies club? :whistle:

Cycling keeps you in shape, get into it, even if you only do it for Omar. :laugh: And yeah, we totally own the road, like we bought it and paid for it. :laugh:

Cycling in shape.jpg

Cycling in shape.jpg

Cycling keeps you in shape, get into it, even if you only do it for Omar. :laugh: And yeah, we totally own the road, like we bought it and paid for it. :laugh:

View attachment 281319

Hey, I was the only sport biker that volunteered to babysit those cyclists for 100 miles. The rest were on Cam Am Spyders and trikes :whistle: It was actually a fun day, but not easy to haul a heavy Busa at such slow speeds. I did learn that I'm not the crazy one on 2 wheels though :poke:

Funny, you don't look like that chick jellyrug; keep working at it though, you might get there! :blonde:

That girl does some serious workouts to keep them legs lQQking good. Check out them inner thighs...:drool:

RSD.

View attachment 281319

If you ask me the girl looks like a human greyhound. She needs a steak if you ask me! Real men like real women who don't go into the bathroom and throw up that expensive meal you just paid for! :laugh:

kim.jpg

Wow! Jelly and I disagree on something? :rofl::rofl:

Actually after I posted that I was afraid it was a little too out there. Sorry org I know this is a family place. I assure you all it was meant in jest. :bowdown:

Wow! Jelly and I disagree on something? :rofl::rofl:

Actually after I posted that I was afraid it was a little too out there. Sorry org I know this is a family place. I assure you all it was meant in jest. :bowdown:

Actually if that girl is a cyclist, she is probably trying to take on as many calories as possible. They burn more than they can take in. I wish I had her problems.....lol.

Back to the video.

If it was filmed from a helicopter then how did he get away?

I'm sure they would follow him and call more units in - So I guess the title is right - You can run but you can't hide. :laugh:

Back