How to ruin the look of yer gixxer or I'm an' Iron Maiden fan,I want everyone to know

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I'm all for custom work and all...

This was at my local shop today.

For sale to if anybody is interested.:laugh:

i thought Iron maiden would be to old,you know... "That's ancient history Granpa." For todays sqiud.I guess not.

RSD.

P7010361.jpg

P7010362.jpg

P7010363.jpg

Re: How to ruin the look of yer gixxer or I'm an' Iron Maiden fan,I want everyone to

looks good 2 me. 2 each his own. cant say its ruined

Re: How to ruin the look of yer gixxer or I'm an' Iron Maiden fan,I want everyone to

I like it...and Iron Maiden rocks. \w/ \w/

Lol I like it too!

I'm an old school Iron Maiden fan, don't think I'd do that to my bike tho!
Is that a wrap or all custom paint?

I'm an old school Iron Maiden fan, don't think I'd do that to my bike tho!
Is that a wrap or all custom paint?

I actually was 2 feet away from it and didn't really look close enough. :laugh:

So some of you guys would really do this to your Busa's? I know to each his own and all that but...???

maybe its me. I might be "Granpa." :banghead:

Party on Garth. :super:

RSD.

I love me some Maiden, not committing the bikes paint to it though.

Iron Maiden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!

I actually was 2 feet away from it and didn't really look close enough. :laugh:

So some of you guys would really do this to your Busa's? I know to each his own and all that but...???

maybe its me. I might be "Granpa." :banghead:

Party on Garth. :super:

RSD.
Up the irons!!! kinda hard to take criticism from a dude with a smurf shirt making a duck face on his logo.....

I'm all into originals, preserve it exactly as it came from the factory production line.

It's like an original Mona Lisa painting, stroking it with a paint brush would cost thousands in lost value.

Up the irons!!! kinda hard to take criticism from a dude with a smurf shirt making a duck face on his logo.....

Amazing what a fellow member can accomplish with photoshop isn't it ?

I guess I'll just shut up and go away then.

RSD.

Amazing what a fellow member can accomplish with photoshop isn't it ?

I guess I'll just shut up and go away then.

RSD.
little sensitive today? sure your not american?... lol

Sweet

I like it!!!

looked like a wrap to me but i've been wrong before.

Although I LOVE Iron Maiden I don't see myself ever doing something like that to my 'Busa . I love my stock colors too much .

Although I LOVE Iron Maiden I don't see myself ever doing something like that to my 'Busa . I love my stock colors too much .

Yup. Even if it was all rashed up. I'd get out the rattle can...I love flat black.

RSD.

Back