How to order a pizza in the future

It's coming before the 2012 election if more people don't get pissed off and stand up for their freedoms. Just voting isn't enough, but it IS REQUIRED to oust a government without a civil war.

It's coming before the 2012 election if more people don't get pissed off and stand up for their freedoms. Just voting isn't enough, but it IS REQUIRED to oust a government without a civil war.

so true so very true problem is most people let their personal beliefs get in the way of common sense. Lets hope everyone gets their head out of their @ss next election. And lets hope the next guy is for real

Currently I have a NID in another country,it will be in the future (soon) linked with all banking,electrical,water,drivers license bureaus.and employment firms in the country.Not to mention ALL the big brother agencys that operate here.

seen that flash animation before. with government run healthcare ya damn skippy that's going to happen.

That's really creepy to think about happening but it very well could be our future or at least our childrens future

A good read i would like to suggest to us birds of a feather. Read online or dl it
"George Mercier's "Invisible Contracts". Also take a look into "Affidavit of denial of Corporate Existence"
Example: Affidavit of Denial of Corporate Existence
I, Robert Michael Earnest, a living, breathing man, hereby declare
that the following facts are true and correct to the best of my
knowledge and belief:
I deny that the following corporations exist: The United States,
The State of Louisiana, the Parish of Acadia, The Town of Church
Point, the Church Point Police Department, Officer John Wilson,
all bar associations, all other persons acting in the name of,
or are connected anyway to any other corporation(s), and Robert
Michael Earnest, 201 Linear Street, Lafayette, Louisiana 70503.
If any man or woman desires to answer this affidavit it must be
in the form of affidavit, using Christian name, and be notarized,
and sent by mail to the notary named below, address provided,
within five days. [sign, do not type, full name here]
On May 25, 2000 a.d. a man by the name of Robert Michael Earnest
appeared before me, a notary, and attested to the truth of this
affidavit with his signature, as verified hereon.
Notary Seal
signature of notary (below seal)
Its over the top but I know someone who has done it. Dudes filthy rich but a little extreeme with his views. He does have some points though. Just tryin to help.

Back