How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

We all know big horsepower turbo bikes don't live for more than one season . . . I'll bet you ride like a sissy! :rofl:

Only kidding . . . the bike still looks great, I am glad to see you still own it and are still enjoying it . . . a turbo built right is one of the best investments and one of the
best gifts you can give yourself . . .

We will be basing this build around a GT3586 ball bearing turbo, which is an upgrade from the normal GT3582. The exhaust header and turbo has been ceramic-coated black. This will be a 1/2" stud motor with Wossner pistons, H-beam rods, fully trans by Robinson, multistage clutch, Ferrea stainless valves, billet pan, stealth arm, re-valved shock, etc., etc. POWERHOUSE will be using the best of the best throughout this build and we will post pictures and details as we go along. The icing on the cake will be the RCC Gen 2 Ultra+ ecu flash kit with 62lb injectors and a billet RCC fuel rail in the secondary position. We will be mapping on both pump and race fuel and posting our results. We will also be introducing a new product during this project, stay tuned. I think we will be able to make some steam at 40 pounds of boost!:whistle:

40psi boost??? Woah... better have some good fuel handy!

E4A4C35C-45A7-4D98-AB22-EAF88B89811E.jpeg

PB, nice to see you are still riding, racing and enjoying that bike . . . five+ years after the build !

Yes. Few changes. But nothing radical. Powerhouse built me my dream bike and has been taking a pounding and keep coming back for more. You build it right and have the right guys build it it’ll definitely last you.

Anybody has questions on who to have build your bike powerhouse all the way. As Frank said 5+ years later I’m still riding it racing it. And if I need anything I call or email him and he responds quickly years later. Looks after his customers.

Back