How to make $500 in 10 min.

601ronron

Registered
Being only 1 of 2 turbo busa in my area (other is a stage 2) i get picked on alot. So someone finaly put there money were there mouth was..:laugh: Im the orange bike with a rcc stage one, other busa has motor work with n.o.s.

take a look:

Good job,,,and his bike was crapping out,,you could even tell by the way he was setting up he was not very experienced,,I saw alot of guys in richmond V,a who run the crap out of their bikes and keep the rpm.s high for extended periods,,,their bikes crap out at a higher R's. because of that,,,,,,You Looked calm and collective at the line,,kinda like you were just going to the store to get a loaf of bread:whistle:

Funny when people get the "o wow" introduction. Good job.

I always like the sound of a built motor but I also know what it means when I hear a turbo engine (generally better performance and higher up).

Sorry, but I can't say anything positive about racing on the street. Take it to the track.

Ok I replayed it the other bike does sound pretty crappy it was not running right at all:poke: but your bike sounded pretty good:beerchug: I have seen many turbos and nos bikes not much difference with a good rider:rulez: plus what nos shot did he supposedly have????
Even with all that I would not mind a turbo myself:laugh:

This really needed to be on a track or closed road. Too many risks with other people who are not involved.

Looks like a well used spot, someone pre laid rubber down for ya~!~

Back