How to kill a Hayabusa Thread on a Kawasaki forum

I personally think good, strong competition between the bike companies is a good thing, maybe it will foster developing better bikes.

For too long HD had no real competitors and then the Japanese companies started making good metric cruisers which made HD step up to the plate a little more. Victory was a bit of competition and now Indian might make a bit of a go at it but is really too small to play much of a role.

Maybe somewhere, somehow, a Suzuki rep is thinking, "we need to take back the crown"

I personally think good ,
strong competition between
the bike companies is a good thing ,
maybe it will foster developing better bikes .

For too long HD had no real competitors
and then the Japanese companies started
making good metric cruisers which made
Harley Davidson step up to the plate a little .

Victory was a bit of competition
and now Indian might make a bit
of a go at it but is really too small

to play much of a role .

Maybe

somewhere ,
somehow ,
a Suzuki

representative
is thinking ,
"we need to take back the crown" .

:race:

Personally speaking?...I love any motorcycle whose moniker has an "R" stuffed in there somewhere and back in the pre-internet days?...us street bike riding types had a little mantra that went something like...

"It doesn't matter WHAT you ride...it's THAT You Ride!"

now this being a Busa forum?...I can absolutely respect a bit of brand loyalty going on (cause I loved my Busa and this .org too!) but the real cool stuff happens when folks step out of cyberspace and stop typing, clicking and posting and enter reality long enough to do stuff like this...which puts a whole different spin on things! LOL!

I'd ride with him!...matter fact?...I'd be honored to! :)

KawaBUSA! - Kawasaki ZRX1200R | WILD FILE

Suzuki brand loyalty on a Suzuki Hayabusa forum is to be expected I suppose. I wouldn't go into a Ford truck forum to talk about Chevys...

Hot rodding has been around for years, why not on bikes...purists will absolutely hate this bike but as far as I'm concerned, to each their own. A Suzuki motor in a Kawasaki reminds me of a Chevy engine in a 32 Ford coupe or something similar.

Personally speaking?...I love any motorcycle whose moniker has an "R" stuffed in there somewhere and back in the pre-internet days?...us street bike riding types had a little mantra that went something like...

"It doesn't matter WHAT you ride...it's THAT You Ride!"

now this being a Busa forum?...I can absolutely respect a bit of brand loyalty going on (cause I loved my Busa and this .org too!) but the real cool stuff happens when folks step out of cyberspace and stop typing, clicking and posting and enter reality long enough to do stuff like this...which puts a whole different spin on things! LOL!

I'd ride with him!...matter fact?...I'd be honored to! :)

KawaBUSA! - Kawasaki ZRX1200R | WILD FILE

I know more about the first Kawabusa than most people ;)

20160709_104142.jpg

20160709_123712_HDR.jpg

20160709_103629.jpg

20160709_103657.jpg

Back