How to kill a Hayabusa Thread on a Kawasaki forum

If you are going to use facts
then it is not going to go well .

Laugh out loud .

146-1206-12-z%2Bcomparison-test%2Bkawasaki-suzuki-ergos.jpg

Back in the 90's I had a GPZ900A1 for about 2 years.
I started riding with a couple of guys with GSXR1100H (slabside)
It soon became so obvious that they were faster, handled better, and had about 30hp more than I did.
One day I asked my mate if I could ride his Gixxer, we were out in the mountains and the roads are good and fast.
One ride and I was sold, and so was my Kawasaki the very next week.
I bought a '91 Gsxr1100M and never looked back.
Had Soozooks ever since. :race:

I've had Kaws my whole adult life until I bought the Busa, except for a brief relationship with a supercharged 91 gixxer 1100. The Ninja 900, 600, first ZX10, ZX11, and ZX7 were all class leaders in their time, in fact the ZX11 was untouchable in it's dominance for damn near a decade.
The original GSXR began the repli-racer arms race, but Suzi and Kaw have been fighting the hyperbike battle with each other for over 40 years. Honda and Yamaha have fired shots (Interceptor and FJ 1200/1300) but it's been a two sided war for the most part.

Last edited:
Back in the 90's I had a GPZ900A1 for about 2 years.
I started riding with a couple of guys with GSXR1100H (slabside)
It soon became so obvious that they were faster, handled better, and had about 30hp more than I did.
One day I asked my mate if I could ride his Gixxer, we were out in the mountains and the roads are good and fast.
One ride and I was sold, and so was my Kawasaki the very next week.
I bought a '91 Gsxr1100M and never looked back.
Had Soozooks ever since. :race:
I will own a slabbie one day.

I've had Kaws my whole adult life until I bought the Busa, except for a brief relationship with a supercharged 91 gixxer 1100. The Ninja 900, 600, first ZX10, ZX11, and ZX7 were all class leaders in their time, in fact the ZX11 was untouchable in it's dominance for damn near a decade.
The original GSXR began the repli-racer arms race, but Suzi and Kaw have been fighting the hyperbike battle with each other for over 40 years. Honda and Yamaha have fired shots (Interceptor and FJ 1200/1300) but it's been a two sided war for the most part.

Yami had the FZR 1 K which was dynamite in it's own right-it would outclass the FJ pretty easily. The modern R1 is a potent ride.

Honda's modern CBR 1K is pretty potent too..of course the CBR11XX was and still is right up there.

Yami had the FZR 1 K which was dynamite in it's own right-it would outclass the FJ pretty easily. The modern R1 is a potent ride.

Honda's modern CBR 1K is pretty potent too..of course the CBR11XX was and still is right up there.

The Blackbird was the OG :cool:

There was fast bikes before it but for me @ least that’s when Cats were put on notice...... There’s fast and then there’s THAT :race:

The FZR 1k was a great bike, but like the literbikes of now, more repli-racer than speed king, thus the FJ reference. The XX is what dethroned the 11 finally. Took em long enough though...

The FZR 1k was a great bike, but like the literbikes of now, more repli-racer than speed king, thus the FJ reference. The XX is what dethroned the 11 finally. Took em long enough though...

The ZX11 could do 173mph, then the Blackbird came along and did 178mph.
Which brings us to here...
The Busa came along 2 years later, and does 194mph!
I think the old comparison puts things back into perspective.
There are alot of high tech superbikes today, but a 20 year old bike is still a contender.
I measure time in motorcycles, and my favorite decade was from the 91 ZX11, up to the 01 gsxr1k(another game changer).
And all the sportbikes that came in between.
Amazing watching things change through the years.

I'd start a few years earlier, 86 but I know what you mean. Power cruisers, stupid fast sport bikes and repli-racers. And they were cheap!

Get involved , and state a fact ;) A friend references me , and I came along on page two , and 3 . Red why haven't you Youtubed it over there ( poke poke )

http://www.zrxoa.org/forums/showthread.php?346293-Suzuki-announces.......no-more-Busa

Hello:

I look at things differently. I don't understand at the moment why you would want to kill it instead of keeping it going. Like you planting seeds in someone elses garden so to speak. I don't know if that is the right analogy along those lines I guess.

Yeah, cheap is right, you could buy anything here then for $10k otd...at the most

Work in inflation and the prices were on par to today's prices.
I recall I paid something like $7000 for my '86 Gixxer (in '86) and people thought that was outrageous.
My Gen 2 Katana was $5500 in '86 which was a lot of money in those days.

Back