how to install a hotbodies undertail?

You have to cut most of the stock out plastic...being carefull to leave necessary areas.
It is not hard, usea dremel or cut off wheel to remmove plastic. File the rough edge for looks, just keep trying to fit the undertail in...then remove areas that are in the way...repeat.
Once the part fits and is fastened in...attach the wires. Use a circut tester to see what each lead is or look up the service manual. Most of the time is cutting out the stock part, take your time.

Ryan

Welcome to the board! Gen1 or Gen2 Busa? From what I've heard/read not too tough, but can be kind of tricky for fit.

I used a hacksaw. Hotbodies sent a picture of the areas that needed to be cut away, and I just went to work.

Another suggestion I have for you for after you get the rear cut as much as you need to: where the "tray" is for putting stuff, secure some of that no slip stuff that they use for the insides of kitchen cabinets and cut it to fit into the rear area. I did this so that stuff wouldnt slide off the tray and up under the area between the undertail and the subframe.

Back