How to get rid of the garage smile

riccoh

Registered
Well it seems that I can't stay away from the garage and can't stop smiling as long as I'm in the garage. I used to turn the radio on all the time now I don't even do that... this thing is a beast and all I can say is respect.

I just found myself driving for 20 miles to get a pack of cigaretes when there is a 7/11 3 blocks from the house, and that has stop my wife to ask me to go get anything(LOL)... that is a benefit and a curse, now i have to come up with my own excuses... like I'll be right back....
and.... check my brake light let me know if it comes on....some how it never does rolling out of the garage... lol
please.gif

This is an amazing machine

board_3.JPG

Well, this phenomenon has not left our house yet. I still turn on the radio, but now I sit in the garage having a smoke and staring at Sally. I get mad because I have to constantly keep the dust off of her. I also have been threatened with my life if I visit cycle gear again until after christmas. It is truly an addiction.
beerchug.gif

That sure is a pretty red Busa you got there.
I keep my Busa in my sign shop and when customers see it they say "Wow, What The Hell Is That? Are You Insane?" of course unless it's someone who rides then it's more like " Wow, Cool, A Busa, Are You Insane?"

cool.gif
thumb_up.gif

Ya my wife calls it a perma-smile...
It never goes away. Everytime I open
the garage I get this sh!t eating grin
on my face.....

Have the fastest color for sure
beerchug.gif
I too look for any reason to go out, or on a longer more scenic route to go right up the street...

I got back from my 2 hr ride and found myself also returning the movies from blockbuster, that by it self took an hour and its like 12 blocks from the house
firedevil.gif
, I can say there are 2 parts for this addiction, MAMI(hhmm, the scoot) and this website.... not sure wich one makes the wifey any madder....
argue.gif
and she is trully the fastest color, I manage to outrun the rain today... good old honolulu weather...

I got back from my 2 hr ride and found myself also returning the movies from blockbuster, that by it self took an hour and its like 12 blocks from the house
firedevil.gif
, I can say there are 2 parts for this addiction, MAMI(hhmm, the scoot) and this website.... not sure wich one makes the wifey any madder....
argue.gif
 and she is trully the fastest color, I manage to outrun the rain today... good old honolulu weather...
HaHa.... I do the same thing. I leave in the car for work and leave movies at home even though I drive right past blockbusters so I can go home and OOPS forgot movies, to jump on bike to return them.

it really doesnt go away. i got the busa in 02 still find myself just sitting in the garage wiping the ol` girl off just to make the garage look better.

Makes me smile every morning when I walk into the garage and then frown when I have to keep walkin and get into the truck to go to work.

I see this every time I go in to the garage, and no the smile never goes away!

DSC00001.JPG

That is nice...
bowdown.gif
but I got to say I don't even spend that much time on it really, since saturday I have only 46 miles on the clock and the way it looks it will take a few more weeks to get to 100. now if we were counting hours that is a lot diff, since I happen to always find traffic and there is no splitting lanes here in honolulu and I abide by the rules, and we had a track about 2 years ago and the state closed it... so I feel much better driving the cage with the LS motor than letting it overheat in traffic, it happend once.

I don't halfta think up excuses to hit the garage-- but my neighbor always seems to notice I'm doing something to the beast. "whatd you do to it yesterday?" (He has Busa envy, as he has a gixxer 600)

yeah, that smile will never go away. i used to find myself "wanting" to ride my harley but now find myself "needing" to ride my 'busa.

Back