How to get a bus in a pickup

ROFLMAO "What is a Wife Beater"

It is simply a mans tank-top undershirt. It can be seen any any movie where a dude takes his shirt off mostly with an undershirt on. It got its name from being the choice apparel of severla hustlers and pimps, i.e. the term "wife beater" - something you may be wearing at the time you feel the need to kick the old lady's azz !!

Please note that the Playa does not advocate beating wives or any women .............................. unless they have truly earned themselves a good azz-whippin, like the biyatch that hit me and kept going !!

smile.gif

Call me lazy but I have an old Post office at teh end of the block. I pull around back and back my truck up to the loading dock and park it. Walk home, get the Busa drive up the sidewalk and around the handrails then simply drive it into the bed of the truck. Perhaps there is a store near you? Gracery store even. After hours they don't come out and scold you
cool.gif

I always find a couple of young studs around that want to show off and tell them pick it and put it in there...works all the time...lol

It is simply a mans tank-top undershirt. It can be seen any any movie where a dude takes his shirt off mostly with an undershirt on. It got its name from being the choice apparel of severla hustlers and pimps, i.e. the term "wife beater" - something you may be wearing at the time you feel the need to kick the old lady's azz !!

Please note that the Playa does not advocate beating wives or any women .............................. unless they have truly earned themselves a good azz-whippin, like the biyatch that hit me and kept going !!

smile.gif
Ideally, a "wife beater" T-shirt should have beer and underarm stains plus a few rips as well to be truly authentic.

smile.gif
Ideally, a "wife beater" T-shirt should have beer and underarm stains plus a few rips as well to be truly authentic.
Yeah, I see those, mostly on HD riders with no helmets and lots of tatts. Funny how you don't see the same ones all that long...hmm. I also see a lot of the same crowd with no shirt or helmet, with those coooel American Chopper sunshades that would blow right off your face at any real speed.

I had a lady friend who said that she thought the wind in her face would be so great without a helmet. I told her to get up to about 90 and stick her face out her car window. That's what it would really feel like. I know, yadda yadda. I amuse myself too much.

Any of you guys sky dive? That's the next thing on my list. I've seen classes and three accompanied dives for about a $1000. I think stepping out into air and dropping 5,000 feet would be the ultimate adrenalin rush. My wife is even interested.
AAAssjani.gif

IF IT HELPS! I USE ATV RAMPS AND RODE IT RIGHT UP WHILE I WAS STRADDLING THE BIKE. IT WORKS BUT TRY NOT TO SIT ON THE BIKE BECAUSE IT WILL RUB THE BELLY PAN A BIT. UNFORTUNATELY, OFF LOADING THE BIKE WILL CAUSE SOME SCUFF ON THE BELL PAN DEPENDING ON YOUR RAMP LENGTH. I HAVE AN 05 NISSAN FRONTIER AND IT SITS FAIRLY LOW FOR A PICKUP. DEFINATELY USE A 4X4 BLOCK FOR THE FRONT OR YOU WILL SCUFF THE FRONT FENDER. I RECOMMEND THE BAR HARNESS FOR EXTRA STABILITY. GOOD LUCK AND TAKE YOUR TIME.

Do this in two parts to make it safe and easy...

A- Go to the nearest public building / school / university that has a ramp for wheelchairs. Push the bus up this ramp to the higher platform.

B- Back the truck up close to the lip of this platform and thrown your ramp across the gap. Push the busa with ease and safety into the back of your truck.

Reverse the process for getting it out.

Difficult task: Finding the right location.

smile.gif

ramp.GIF

I use a condor and a ramp gate on my pickup sorry the ramp gate photo is not better and i ride my bike right up and in it no issues but depends on if you have a 4X4 or a 2wd which i have 2500 dodge diesal

Pimpcondor.jpg

TwoBusasReady.jpg

Gettinreadytoleave.jpg

I have a sturdy set of ramps that you can use to ride a lawnmower up into a pickup truck.  My thought was that I could have the bus pull itself up one ramp while I walked up the other holding the handle bars.

Then again, maybe those two sleeping pills I took haven't worn off yet.
tounge.gif
Thats EXACTLY how I did mine when I loaded it up and hauled mine from iowa to ohio.
smile.gif

I bought a set of "big boy  ramps" not cheap cost me $450 to my door. But there the cats ass you ride the bike up and you can either set on bike and back off or walk it off. One man job now you don't need to find anybody to help you. I also have a bike grab to put front tire in then you don't have to reef on your front seals. When I almost lost it two years ago unloading at Daytona Beach I thought them ramps are a hell of alot cheaper than new plastic, mirrors, etc.

When i unload my Busa, i simply 12o'clock it and pivot 180 deg then clutch it and bunnyhop off the truck. Just like they do in Torque.:laugh:

I'll go along with the trailer idea. A cheap 1,000 lb trailer costs less than it'll take you to replace the side fairing, exhaust, etc, when it falls!
wink.gif

I have a sturdy set of ramps that you can use to ride a lawnmower up into a pickup truck. My thought was that I could have the bus pull itself up one ramp while I walked up the other holding the handle bars.

Then again, maybe those two sleeping pills I took haven't worn off yet.
tounge.gif
Thats EXACTLY how I did mine when I loaded it up and hauled mine from iowa to ohio.
smile.gif
You are the man. I know it can't be that hard. The bike supports the person and vica versa!

I think you should stunt it.

Build a small ramp about 50 feet from the pickiup. Gun the 'Busa up to about 70mph and jump the ramp while pulling a monster wheelie. Should drop into the back of the truck no problem.

Let me know how it works out.

And remember, we like pics of these things.
it's best to get a few friends on ZX 12s to try and see how this works out first before taking a chance on the Busa, please take pics of them too. also have 911 on speed dial.

Back