How to break-in a new glove

Matte_Black

Registered
So my buddy borrowed my glove without me knowing, took it to the track and just ruined it in a little crash he had (he's not hurt) but being a stand up guy he replaced it. Same glove, same size but just doesn't fit me the same, I've been riding with it for two weeks now and still not broken-in, any thoughts on how to break in a rev'it jerez glove? I'm hearing things like get it wet and ride to putting it on, get this BACKWARDS. Let me know what you think and remember the size is right

Thanks in advance

Put it on backwards,

they're gloves not condoms :laugh:

if its leather hot water put it on let it form to your hand then while its on soak it in cold water and continue to wear for a while then take it off and let it dry.. thats what i used to do with my harley gloves

Thanks Card I'll look into doing that.

Rainbow, raindow, rainbow, your urine? Really. I want it to stretch not swink :laugh:

Sorry brother just playing but that was too easy I had to hit it outta the park. All in good fun, all in good fun

not a problem the hot water is like sweat which breaks it in and softens it up where it forms to your hand the cold water holds it to form of your hand and letting it dry well lets it dry lmfao

not a problem man thats what we are here for is to help eachother out i know i love finding out shortcuts on how to do things lol

Back