How the heck do you qoute?

are you making fun of me Mike? I don't know how to qoute other members statements.

Like you just did.

Maybe I should clarify....

How does one qoute another board members typed statement without typing it out. There is a qoute button between @ and Code and I cannot figure out how to use it.

If you've already tried the obvious (pressing the quote button top right corner on each post) then I'd say your out of luck. Sometimes when I'm at work Netscape won't let me do any of the special features. Some of which I assume involve some sort of scripting! But at home no problems! Ya might check and see if it accidently got disabled. I'm sure its something simple, which for me at least is usually so obvious that I can't figure it out. Go figure..............

If you've already tried the obvious (pressing the quote button top right corner on each post) then I'd say your out of luck. Sometimes when I'm at work Netscape won't let me do any of the special features. Some of which I assume involve some sort of scripting! But at home no problems! Ya might check and see if it accidently got disabled. I'm sure its something simple, which for me at least is usually so obvious that I can't figure it out. Go figure..............
Like this.

did it work?

I don't get it.
crazy.gif

In just a few words, He didn't know how to quote another member. So we helped a fellow busa man out.

You can also manually type what you want.  The quote tags can be used just to put it in a box, or you can specify the username and the date and time.  This is how I would manually quote your last reply.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
In just a few words, He didn't know how to quote another member. So we helped a fellow busa man out.
[/QUOTE]

Produces:

Enjoy!

There's another way to do this just Copy And Paste. Copy what you want to quote then on the reply screen click the Quote button once. Paste what you copied and click the Quote button again.

I'm starting to feel alot like Grasshopper off the kung fu show. Thanks to everyone for enlightening me, I never knew there were so many different ways to acheive the same results.

Back