How the heck do you qoute?

Now if you get off you butt...:22: And stand up every once and awhile you'll be able to let your brain fart...

are you making  fun of me Mike?  I don't know how to qoute other members statements.  

Like you just did.
No not making fun of you at all. I just wanted to make sure that is what you were talking about and not more. You gt it now my friend.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

There's another way to do this just Copy And Paste. Copy what you want to quote then on the reply screen click the Quote button once. Paste what you copied and click the Quote button again.[/QUOTE]

Did it work?

Read the whole thread Bro.
Let's see, I didn't know how to do this either.
Whoohoo!  Another small step out of the dark ages!
Ooooh! And the Genii Physicist couldn't figure it out? Uh Oh! Looks like there is going to have to be an election for a new member in this secret organization. If Sledhead only knew that you were disgracing the "Genii" name. Shame on you! Does DEATH BY LETHAL INJECTION sound familiar?

Brian

I got yer injection!

Notice it says Physicist Genii not Computer Geek Genii?

Besides Genii are not elected, they are appointed, or should I say annointed.
laugh.gif

Posted: Jan. 17 2003,8:31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (busahigg @ Jan. 16 2003,5:07)

--------------
Age and treachery will over come youth and skill!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POST_ID# 21783

brennanop
Physicist Genii

Group: Members

Quote (brennanop @ Jan. 17 2003,2:31)

Whoohoo! Another small step out of the dark ages!

--------------
POST_ID# 21784

brennanop
Physicist Genii

Quote (brennanop @ Jan. 17 2003,2:32)

Thanks for starting this thread Busahigg, this is great! Ok I'm done playing for now.

--------------
POST_ID# 21785

jwcfbd
Professional Pilot

There's another way to do this just Copy And Paste. Copy what you want to quote then on the reply screen click the Quote button once. Paste what you copied and click the Quote button again.
POST_ID# 21817

Max Speed
Rookie

ya do it like thisQuote
I just can't figure it out.......any help.

--------------
Jay
Take it to the limit one more time!!!
POST_ID# 21838

ks-waterbug
Rookie

I'm starting to feel alot like Grasshopper off the kung fu show. Thanks to everyone for enlightening me, I never knew there were so many different ways to acheive the same results.

--------------
1983 Honda Magna
1987 VFR1000
1990 GSXR1100
1990 ZX-10
2000 GSXR1300
POST_ID# 21926

STUNNAH
Top Gun

Duh!!!!

--------------
STUNNAH
POST_ID# 21932

STUNNAH
Top Gun

Now if you get off you butt...:22: And stand up every once and awhile you'll be able to let your brain fart...

--------------
STUNNAH
POST_ID# 21933

Ninja Eater
******Immortal****** Hayabusa Turbo Master

Quote (busahigg @ Jan. 16 2003,10:45)
are you making fun of me Mike? I don't know how to qoute other members statements.

Like you just did.

No not making fun of you at all. I just wanted to make sure that is what you were talking about and not more. You gt it now my friend.

--------------
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
--Albert Einstein--

"The paradox with time is that in spite of all of our efforts, most events seem to happen at the same time anyway."
M.E.T.

POST_ID# 21955

busahigg
Ryde or Die Pilot

There's another way to do this just Copy And Paste. Copy what you want to quote then on the reply screen click the Quote button once. Paste what you copied and click the Quote button again.

Did it work?

--------------
Shouldn't I be out riding?
POST_ID# 21964

busahigg
Ryde or Die Pilot

Well looky here........I feel like I could be board admin now.

--------------
Shouldn't I be out riding?
POST_ID# 21965

bacharles
Busa Titan

Quote (brennanop @ Jan. 17 2003,2:32)

Ooooh! And the Genii Physicist couldn't figure it out? Uh Oh! Looks like there is going to have to be an election for a new member in this secret organization. If Sledhead only knew that you were disgracing the "Genii" name. Shame on you! Does DEATH BY LETHAL INJECTION sound familiar?

Brian

Woops I think I got carried away.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

OK Ok I have been around too long to carry this title of Rookie..... Matter of fact Im too old to be one.....What do I have to do to get this changed? Some one please put in a good word for me...
biggrin.gif

I got yer injection!

laugh.gif
Yeah but Bren, I thought you were a well-rounded individual. You know the saying: "Jack of all trades...Master of none." And yes, I'm sure you do have my injection.

Brian

I got yer injection!

laugh.gif
Yeah but Bren, I thought you were a well-rounded individual.  You know the saying:  "Jack of all trades...Master of none."  And yes, I'm sure you do have my injection.

Brian
BA it's all in fun! You're right about the "Master of none" Can't wait to party with you doood!
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif
We need a "I got your back" emoticon.

Back