How secure is your computer?

My computer is 100% stealth.
My computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.

Your system has achieved a perfect "TruStealth" rating. Not a single packet — solicited or otherwise — was received from your system as a result of our security probing tests. Your system ignored and refused to reply to repeated Pings (ICMP Echo Requests). From the standpoint of the passing probes of any hacker, this machine does not exist on the Internet. Some questionable personal security systems expose their users by attempting to "counter-probe the prober", thus revealing themselves. But your system wisely remained silent in every way. Very nice.

Yeah I like it that way.

I was going to proceed but i got a window that said

Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to continue sending this information?

Is this still safe?

I have an open SSH tunnel, but I already know that. Has to be that way to retain connectivity remotely. I also have one open port, which I did intentionally to enhance gameplay for Starcraft2. Not sure if it was necessary though.......

Other than that, I'm 100%

Mine computers are "TruStealth".

What port did you open? I have been playing SC2 and didn't need to open any ports on my firewall.

I have an open SSH tunnel, but I already know that. Has to be that way to retain connectivity remotely. I also have one open port, which I did intentionally to enhance gameplay for Starcraft2. Not sure if it was necessary though.......

Other than that, I'm 100%

1119, which is supposed to enable SC2 to work better through your router. But I'm still having connectivity problems at work. I suppose that's a good thing though. ;) I just now disabled it since I had to look at the settings to be sure anyway.

100%

Haven't played SC in years and years, I'd be willing to bet the newer game is awsum~!~

Back