how often/ oil change?

1000-1500 miles...

Anything over 1500 and I can't sleep at night~!~ :laugh:

I use Alisyn off Brock's web site.

summer 20w-50
winter 10w-40

what ever is on sale...... don't over think it.

Nobody use Motul like me? I been switching back and forth from the 10W40 7100V to the 10W40 300V 4T runs smooth as butter and transmission says thank you each time i bang her through the gears :thumbsup: Ive tried 5W40 Rotella T6 a couple of changes but the gearbox doesn't shift as smooth. I change my oil every 3K

I am a big time Amsoil believer.................However I did use 1040 Mobil1 Synthetic this time because It was on sale and I was TOO LAZY to order the Amsoil online. Every 4000 miles

I am a big time Amsoil believer.................However I did use 1040 Mobil1 Synthetic this time because It was on sale and I was TOO LAZY to order the Amsoil online. Every 4000 miles

Yea i wished Amsoil was sold locally, i haven't ran their stuff in ages because i hate ordering oils online and with the shipping it makes it not so worth it. And the fact i sell Motul at work, its cheap i didn't have much reasoning to get anything else lol.

i just got a busa and am about to do my first oil change on it, about how much doest it take? so i know how much to get...

Back