How much to pay for a 2000 busa with 20k miles

umairhashmi

Registered
My cousin came across a 2000 busa with 20k miles on it. Bike is stock except for an undertail.Has no scratches or physical imperfections.How much is okay to pay for a bike like that? Its the unrestricted one i think

The seller wants 6k for it but i think its wayy too much.I told him the max he should pay for a 5 yr old bike with that many miles is no more than 5 grand period.

It'll be hard to find a 2000 600cc bike for that price, even harder to find a 1000cc of the same year (at least here in Miami). I think $6000 for a Busa is fine so long as it was well maintained. Its not like its a 2000 ZX-12. Besides, he wouldn't even need to get a TRE for it
tounge.gif
. If anything, tell your buddy to try to talk him down to $5,500.

If I was him though, I'd honestly use the $6,000 as a down payment on a brand new Busa. I bought mine for $9,600 OTD. There's nothing like having peace of mind when you purchase a vehicle.

(Spigga @ Oct. 06 2006,14:51) It'll be hard to find a 2000 600cc bike for that price, even harder to find a 1000cc of the same year (at least here in Miami). I think $6000 for a Busa is fine so long as it was well maintained. Its not like its a 2000 ZX-12. Besides, he wouldn't even need to get a TRE for it  
tounge.gif
. If anything, tell your buddy to try to talk him down to $5,500.

If I was him though, I'd honestly use the $6,000 as a down payment on a brand new Busa. I bought mine for $9,600 OTD. There's nothing like having peace of mind when you purchase a vehicle.
+1

Back