How much of stock busa is vinyl?

Why paint carbon fiber ?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

yes, but once again, you all speak of the LE. I would probably buy an LE, but I want black, not pearl white. if they had a black '06 LE, i would buy it and not change anything. does anyone know why manu's don't produce more than 3 or so color schemes per year? it makes no sense. what if you could only buy cars in 3 colors per year? ghey!
mad.gif

No doubt , They should make the color of your choice . But the dealership I got mine from said that for $500-1000 more they would paint the bike any color I wanted . If you haven't picked it up yet ask the shop . I'm sure they have a contract with a bodyshop.

That's pretty cool that they offered that. I don't think I'm going to worry too much about it. I'm not buying mine until August anyways. Maybe I'll do some digging and see if I can find what's going on with th '07?

actually on the 06 le the white is all vinyl and the silver is painted. just put a wrecked one back together.
Close to being true..
The nose is painted white, the tail is white, the fender as well as the tank. The side fairings are painted silver with the white sticker. But since he is not buying a 06LE this really is of no importance. Just wanted to clear that up for those thinking of buying an 06LE
smile.gif

The best tool for removing vinyl is plastic razor blades. Check around online, you can find them from companies who sell vinyl supplies for syickers. They are awesome! They will never scratch plastic and they are very durable. The heat gun is the next key tool and finally some elbow grease and goo-gone.

Back