How much octane for high speed run

quicky

Registered
I have a 2000 Busa stage 1 Turbo running 7 lb right now. I want to put my 10 lb spring in it and do Some top speed runs. Motor is stock with ARP head studs, Carpenter valve springs and a .080 spacer. Has anyone tried that race gas additive I see advertised to raise octane. How much octane would I need to run it hard on pump gas with the race gas octane booster mixed with pump gas 93 and a 10 lb spring.

Any “octane” booster that says raises 7 points, 9 points whatever, if you read the back it says 7 tenths of a point. So say you add it to 93, it’s raising it to 93.7 lol so putting the 10 lb spring in, if it was tuned for the 10, then whatever fuel you had it in while it was run. But I don’t believe a single tune will work for 3 psi boost difference?

Any “octane” booster that says raises 7 points, 9 points whatever, if you read the back it says 7 tenths of a point. So say you add it to 93, it’s raising it to 93.7 lol so putting the 10 lb spring in, if it was tuned for the 10, then whatever fuel you had it in while it was run. But I don’t believe a single tune will work for 3 psi boost difference?

I have a 2000 Busa stage 1 Turbo running 7 lb right now. I want to put my 10 lb spring in it and do Some top speed runs. Motor is stock with ARP head studs, Carpenter valve springs and a .080 spacer. Has anyone tried that race gas additive I see advertised to raise octane. How much octane would I need to run it hard on pump gas with the race gas octane booster mixed with pump gas 93 and a 10 lb spring.
questions

fuel system? FMU? S2000 injectors?
HOW FAR top speed?
RING GAP?

Back