How Much Octane 14:1

I am building a 14:1 1441 now and and wondering what octane fuel I need to run. My thought is if a stock motor is 12.5 and 91 is recommend but 87 will make more power I should be fine with 98 or maybe even 93. Does anyone have any real world experience?
So what was the outcome. I know its a tmyearlater. Just curious for my builf later on.
Thanks in advance

yea I run it in my Turbo Mustang jackass and it will smoke both ur Busa and ur Gixer so stfu! your gen I busa u run E85? well no one gives a poop dude were talking about running 93 octane with a 14:1 compression motor so try to stay on point here!

were not referring to ur SLOW ASS bike were referring to one with high compression that gonna make decent hp.

is YOUR bike a 14:1 compression motor? if not STFU cause ur talking put ur ass! if ur making REAL hp then yea u want an external regulator and external pump for sure so maybe when you get a fast bike then u can come back and comment.
brett is such a douche.

Ever give much thought that owning his old Hayabusa ~ might pass on the curse to everybody else that owns it *

brett is over 50 yrs old.... but yes that thought has entered my mind..... but what a d-bad bragging about how fast his car is...… talkin down about others machines

If you read his posts, he’s just a jerk. Period. No other way to describe him. Everything he has is better than yours and he has done it all.

We have a guy like that at work I call Ken Jennings. He knows everything just ask him.

Over here we pretty much blow poop up n fix it. Ive got a std bore I built at about 14:1 puts out 190ish on 93. No timing removed. But whatever. I can post a dyno pull video an sheet of it, its for sale on ebay. in fact I bought the wisecos off Richard. I shaved the head n got it ported n ran 2 intakes at 105/105. would prolly make more power on mr12 but whatever.

This was 2 years ago. My 14:1 1441 puts out 223rwhp on 93 octane. And I street drive it. It doesn't like sitting at all. But it works. Why all the fuss back then i don't understand. I have 3 motors that were 14:1 and not one blew up on 93. shrug. Would they do better on mr12? Of course.

Edit: I second guess that mr12 comment, its only 87 octane and my friend who ran it in his 14r showed me pics of the combustion chamber and I didn't like it(however could have been tune issue, i dont know). I think those are 12.5:1. I know folks who are doing it on 14:1 motors but ill not try it in my builds. And one of my std bore recipe 13.5:1s with a shaved head just put out 200hp in 90 degrees and humidity, (and Chris beats the poop out of a motor, if its gonna go, itll go on the roller or its good to go) which is 10 more than it did after I built and ran on the dyno before. That's on 93 pump. Ill just say this. There are many more experienced builders on here. They know better than I do because they have seen more failures, however, I am not having any problems with 93 pump and 14:1. If I do, I will post here with failure and any related photos and indications. I am not spraying them yet, I haven't gotten any of my personal 1441s as fast as they should be due to suspension issues and my sorry ass left hand. But we will get there with my no prep one before too long.

Back