How much is a New Image seat worth?

xchief1320

Registered
Without wanting core in return? I have other seats now and no use for the New Image. Doesn't work for my riding style. Figured I might as well sell it if it's worth getting rid of.

It's black with the small black kanji's on each side Gen 2 with less then 1k miles on it in perfect condition. Never left outside in the weather.
The only thing missing is the small rubber bumpers/cushions that go on the bottom to keep it from rocking when it's bolted down. They were missing when I got it, So I pulled ones from a stock seat while I used the New Image one, But now put them back on the stock seat.

What's a fair price?

Well in the 150 range. Do you have the rear back pad?

No rear pad, that's extra I believe.

I have around $160 or so in it plus my stock seat. Stock gen 2 seats go for 60-100 bucks on ebay.

I was hoping i could get $175 for it with no core. Or 120 plus a stock seat sinc ei'll just end up putting the stock seat up for sale to make up the difference.

Does that sound fair? If I'll lose alot of money on it i'll just hang onto it and use it sooner or later..

A Gen I seat will fit on a Gen II but it doesn't fit properly. I've done it. I doubt if a Gen II would fit on a Gen I.

Back