How Much For Gas

Good price Mr. B  Here in Hilo it's about $2.03 for 92  in Kona however it was $2.30  I hear outer islands is even more. Lanai & molokai $2.70 per gl.

Hawaii has allways been on the high side for U.S. prices. When mainland prices go up, instantly so do Hawaii prices. However when main #'s drop, Hawaii's dont, or creep down just a little.  Whats up wit dat!?!
that price I found is the cheapest here. Its at a fastop in millilani.

$1.59, $1.69, and $1.79 respectively. When I first got to Nc about 4 years ago, premiun was only $.96. makes me think about pulling a gas&go sometimes

I'm not going to post the price here by the time this post would hit the price would have jumped one more time..... Thank god the Busa is great on gas so price is not that big of a deal. I think my Mustang is going to bring tears to my eyes this summer... It gets 7 miles per gal on premium and then I have to throw $10.00 worth of octane booster in the tank. It holds like 22gal of gas.... ouch!!!

allthetoysmustang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
GAS IN THE CANADIAN EAST IS $0.90/LITER. 1 CANADIAN GALLON IS EQUAL TO 4.5 LITERS. DO THE MATH THAT'S A LOT!!!!!!!

we are about 76 cents/litre now - I think that's over $2/gallon using quick math.

We shouldn't complain, gas in North America is super cheap compared to what our European friends pay. In Germany I paid $2/litre - that must be more then $4USD/gallon
wow.gif

Heh....you think that's bad. I'm kinda with Hawaii on this one. Regular 87 octane here is 2.19....premium runs us about 2.24. And get this: it's probably gonna go up...UNBELIEVEABLE!!!
wow.gif

In Paso Robles, Ca, $2.13, $2.23, and $2.33. FUQ this place! It's the most expensive place I've ever seen. For what reason? Nobody fuqin knows! I'll be beack in Tennessee in 3 days and be glad to be there too.

Gas in Riverside CA. is 2.35 gal for premium.

Crazeecooter where in Paso are you at I lived in Atascadero for about 8 years.

$2.199 Regular $2.399 Premium here in Marin County, CA. And it's come down 16¢ in the last 3 weeks. We were paying $2.359 for Regular in February. The Oil Companies said something about there being a gasoline supply shortage and Oil prices in the Middle East being high. Yeah, right...

Dunno, at five gallons a pop who gives a chit. If your too worried about it, buy a Vespa...

Seriously though, the prices in Tampa for premium are right around $1.98 I think... The regular unleaded is about $1.75 or so... Does sorta make me happy that I did not get that Suburban... Maybe a hybrid vehicle in the future...

Here in freakin' Phoenix it's 1.97, 2.07, and 2.17...drive an hour north or south it's at least .25 cheaper...gouging? NAH
bomb.gif

guns.gif
What he said
idea.gif

When we went for our little ride this past Saturday (to a little podunk town I might add) gas was about a quarter cheaper.

Shouldn't we own one of those countries in the middle east by now?

Back