How much do you love your Busa?

brpo

Registered
So I'm riding my brand new Kawasaki Concours last night (29 degrees out and enjoying every minute) and pull up to a light. I look over and this guy is eyeballing me. I had the distinct impression he was jealous of me riding a cool motorcycle even though it was freezing and he was driving a beautiful brand new BMW M6 convertible. Anyway I had the thought - wow that's a nice ride - but would I trade my motorcycle for it. So If you could have a M6 (MRSP around a 100 K) or your Busa and you could have only one or the other for your toy - what would you pick? Your Busa or this:

2011-bmw-m6-convertible-3.jpg

My Busa is my Babe, my Jeep is my toy! Daily rider and never a dull moment on these mean streets!

Took a few years off from riding. Purchased a corvette thinking I would enjoy a sports car. Nah wasn't for me. Sold the corvette and picked up a couple bikes to make up for lost time.

I noticed you didn't mention trading the Concours for it.. :whistle:

While this question in my case is entirely hypothetical, unless someone drops a brown paper bag full of drug money on my front lawn - I guess the underlying question is would I/you give up riding motorcycles to own a really cool car. To be totally honest if someone pulled that vehicle in my driveway and said choose - well I'm just not sure. Let me put it this way - I very well may be wasting time posting on BMW.org.

maintenance on that m6 is pricey.

OK Ok ok... when "they" deliver the car it's got a full five year maintenance warranty. What'd ya do?

What's it going to take for me to put you in this car today Sir? Remember it's all hypothetical. I'll throw in mats hypothetically speaking if we can make a deal today. :laugh:

Hell, I'd trade the Busa for a properly set up Jeep Wrangler.. :whistle:

Can't say I'm a huge fan of that Beemer though, but I'm not a fan of convertible cars for men..

Now if it was a SRT8 Challenger, GT500 or something, I'd be saying goodbye to all of ya!

ugggg....id have to say that if the $ amount was worth it, AND it was a cool ride....dun..posted an ad on craigslist not too long ago to trade for a 98-2k chevy crewcab dually with a big block....

M6, then I'd sell it and build one heck of a Busi, and one heck of a liter track bike.

Well owning a Busa and a Panigle id say im set but if offered a Nissan GTR I dont think I could say no.

M6, then I'd sell it and build one heck of a Busi, and one heck of a liter track bike.

Ok - so that's a no... You would accept the BMW only to further your passion for motorcycles.

I knew someone would work the problem and come up with the "have your cake and eat it too" solution.:banghead::whistle:

Not the M6 , but there are other far exciting cars I would hypothetically trade my busa for. However , once a biker always a biker.

Back