How much can I get for stock bodywork?

G

I was going to trade bodywork with another member but that fell through, so I am debating whether to paint my plastics or get carbon fiber everything. My bodywork is all perfect off a 2005 black /red except the front fender needs to be repainted and one decal on the right lower needs to be replaced ($36 from suzuki). I figure if I can get 1800 or so for everything... I could afford to pay the diff. and go carbon fiber everything... is this feasible? i already got the stuff packed in a box lol... i could just put it back on, but since i took it off with the mindset of wanting something else, it hurts to put it back on.

help me out!
smile.gif

Rob

hmmmmm seen complete sets go for 1200 to 2000 just depends on what a person wants to pay and what shape its in. a quick completed search on ebay might determine a market value
smile.gif

a quick ebay search provided set of 2005 blue and silver listed first time for 1800 didn't sale listed again sold for 1600

I was going to trade bodywork with another member but that fell through, so I am debating whether to paint my plastics or get carbon fiber everything.  My bodywork is all perfect off a 2005 black /red except the front fender needs to be repainted and one decal on the right lower needs to be replaced ($36 from suzuki).  I figure if I can get 1800 or so for everything... I could afford to pay the diff. and go carbon fiber everything... is this feasible? i already got the stuff packed in a box lol... i could just put it back on, but since i took it off with the mindset of wanting something else, it hurts to put it back on.  

help me out!
smile.gif

Rob
Don`t paint good plastics... Sell it!
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back