How Much Can Gas Can A Stock Rotating Assembly Hold

NICKxNOBLE

Registered
I CURRENTLY HAVE A FOGGER SYSTEM WITH 48HP JETS IN IT, HOW MUCH POWER CAN MY STOCK BOTTOM END HOLD? I HAVE A DYNO TUNING SESSION SCHELDUED WITH RC'S PERFORMANCE FOR THE 30TH AND WANT TO KNOW HOW BIG OF PILLS I CAN PUT IN IT, RC'S ALSO TOLD ME TO SWITCH FROM K13 FUEL TO K16, SO ILL BE TUNING IT ON K16. I MADE AROUND 204HP WITH MY DRY SHOT AND THIS FOGGER HITS ALOT HARDER (MIGHT NOT BE MORE HP BUT IT HITS HARDER). SO THE QUESTION IS HOW MUCH HP ON A STOCK BOTTOM END?

GOOD TO KNOW THANK YOU, IM GOING TO TO START OUT WITH THE 48 SHOT AND GET A BASE LINE AND EASE THE POWER UP TO ABOUT 230, THAT IS IF ITS NOT MAKING 230 AS IT SITS. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO RUN THE 5.90 INDEX THIS YEAR. CURRENTLY RUNNING ABOUT 6.10'S TO 6.20'S

What's the set up on the bike? I have a gen 1 with stock motor with bolt ons. I run 5.9xs all day with it on pump gas. Check out my post in the 1/4 mile section. It just takes time to find out what works for your set up.

Lol what difference does it make, capital letters or not!!!! This isn't grammar 101 is it, I'm looking for HAULING ASS 101.

CAUSE WHEN U TYPE IN CAPTS UR SCREAMING AT PLL......THATS WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CALLED COMMON SENSE....... U GOT ANY OF THAT?

Another tough guy from behind the keyboard. Ur one of those who runs his mouth on the Internet but has nothn to say in person.

We call them cowards around here smh

Back