how much are you guys spraying (dry shot)

aaronxs400

Registered
Stock internals...how much are guys spraying safely? this is going on a stock motored dragbike in a full chrome moly frame. will be making a ton of passes.

what do you guys recommend for the max dry shot you want on stock internals? i want to retain reliability, i understand its a race bike and stuff can break and any given time but i dont want the reliability to go down all that much. I will be doing an ECU flash.

I killed two fuel pumps trying to run a 40 shot. 40 is right at the limit of what the pump can supply consistently on a GenII. I would recomend 30 if you plan to run it constantly.

I killed two fuel pumps trying to run a 40 shot. 40 is right at the limit of what the pump can supply consistently on a GenII. I would recomend 30 if you plan to run it constantly.

Whats the max-shot a GenI fuelpump will support with oem injectors ?
Heard about a max power support of 230 HP of the standart fuel system , no matter which way or tuning is done to reach it.
Is that right ?

230 has been the general concensus on a Gen I with a stock system. We had a 1397, dual intake big port/valve head bike making 232 before starting to lean out with stock injectors. If you bump up to S2000's and I have heard of pinching the FPR to up fuel pressure, but dont know how much. The S2000's will flow more, but at the same pressure.

Back