how much are turbos for the busa???

paulos

Registered
hiya guys,can any1 tell me how much a turbo will cost me for my busa??
im just on for oping the power up abit and would like a rough guess off you guys/gals.
if you have a website i can go to i would be very greatfull.
and why we are on the subject of the engine,can any of u tell me,if i got it dyno jetted and k&n'd will the engine be ok with these sort of changes???
i think my busa is a flat 175.5 bhp at moment but if i can get it up past the 200 bhp this yr i will be well happy,but this is going to be down to you guys/gals help to.im just the rider,but with all ya help i would be very happy.
im going to put pics up of my baby tomorrow,gotta take some pics of her.
so plz if any of you can help me that would be great,if sommone can leave me there home number i will get intoutch that way to.
im very friendly and like to meet peeps too
smile.gif

all i need is ur help ;) tyty oxoxox

Go to Dragbike.com..they list all the company's that make them...turbo kit's..or ask nicley Mr. Ninja Eater..he's got a setup that rocks...300 hp's on a good day...

hiya guys,can any1 tell me how much a turbo will cost me for my busa??
im just on for oping the power up abit and would like a rough guess off you guys/gals.
if you have a website i can go to i would be very greatfull.
and why we are on the subject of the engine,can any of u tell me,if i got it dyno jetted and k&n'd will the engine be ok with these sort of changes???
i think my busa is a flat 175.5 bhp at moment but if i can get it up past the 200 bhp this yr i will be well happy,but this is going to be down to you guys/gals help to.im just the rider,but with all ya help i would be very happy.
im going to put pics up of my baby tomorrow,gotta take some pics of her.
so plz if any of you can help me that would be great,if sommone can leave me there home number i will get intoutch that way to.
im very friendly and like to meet peeps too
smile.gif

all i need is ur help ;) tyty oxoxox
You should be able to hit 184-190hp with NOS for about $800.00 the like TJ said you can go from $4,000 to $10,000. From 250hp to 400+hp. Just depends on what you wnat to do. 250-300hp is very good for riding you start going over that for every day use it gets dicie.

thanx guys i'll check the site out,i've done some pics for u all to view.
went dont to wales had a look at the fanny down there!!(i've got good taste u know??)
anyways take alook at my baby
smile.gif
jump9.gif

side_of_bike.JPG

I STARTED OFF WITH A HAHN TURBO BASIC KIT.

$3600.00 YEAR AGO
$1000.00 INSTALL TUNE/Dyno
Mods to the system which makes it a different setup now.

NEW TUNE $ AND SETUP $200.00 (BARGIN)
new T-rex fuel pump $200.00
gauges $400.00
HALMETER
A/P
BOOST

Dump pipe 16 inch tuned $50.00
New Fuel rail $120.00 (bargin)
iNSTALL FUEL RAIL & FUEL PUMP $200.00 (bargin from friend)
19/41 gearing $100
18/40 gearing $85
new chain $89 x3

= 310rwhp

Back