How much air do you tires lose over a 24hr period?

How much air in PSI do you lose in your rear tire over 24hrs?

• None

Votes: 109 92.4%
  • 1->2psi

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • 3-4psi

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 5-6psi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7+ psi

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

BowDown

Registered
How much air do your tires lose over a 24hr period?

:poke:

My previous tire would lose 20lbs over a couple days. Stupid mother****ers didn't know how to clean the bead.

I just got a new rear tire installed at another place and I'm losing about 3psi over 2 days.

Last edited:
oh we have not had a "troll" thread in days..

:popcorn:

68.948×10−3 Bar per week?

Last edited:
I think I checked mine once. they were still there!

No, I check mine about once a week. I've only added air to them one time and that was over a year ago.

Dont know i should probably check....i visually inspect my tires everday though but never had to put any air in them

I check them every week but seldom have to add air. Get that wheel and valve stem checked!

If you are losing that much air it's because it is off season. You are still running winter air when you need to go with summer air. Duh!

An ACCURATE air pressure gauge is your ticket!!!!!
Installing 90 degrees offset air valve stems also helps to check air pressure more easily!

wondered about that.

anyone ever done tests to show benefits on bikes that you have seen?

Isn't 70% of what is in the air Nitrogen to start with? Second bit to that is how would they go about getting ALL of the air out to start with? I'm not knocking anyone, just saying :whistle:

If you are losing that much air it's because it is off season. You are still running winter air when you need to go with summer air. Duh!
You can order up that summer air from Lord Humugus for $9.95 per lb.

Back