How many years of riding? How many miles total?

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm just curious about the number of years and total miles you've done since you started riding. For me, it will be my third year in October with a little over 77,000 miles under my belt.

Last edited:
Wow, thats a lot of miles. I have been riding for over 20 years, but have no idea of the number of miles.

well for the last 27 years and 14 or so bikes im probably pushig better than 500,000.last three bikes combined are just over 180,000.:beerchug:

5 years.... about 25k miles, but that is with a 1.5 year gap when my 600 was stolen...

44 years.... We did the math while I was still riding Goldwings but I'm easily over 600,000.

And I have never dropped or put one on the ground! Nor have I ever had an accident. I have received a few tickets along the way but that's it.

Slight correction.... I did let one of my Wings go over on the crash bar (45 degree angle), but that was during my 4 years as a member of a Goldwing Precision Drill Team.

I'm dam proud of this record.

Knock wood!!!!!

38 years without a break. Started on a SL 350 Honda went to a Honda 750 the next year and in 1974 went to the KZ 900 and discovered Turbo charging peaked in 1983 with this Turbo nitrous funny bike Ran hi 7s. My philosophy is get the baddest bike made and turbo it. I have ridden the Alcan Highway 6 times down and back and all over the Weateren states I have no idia how many miles. Heres a pic of my old Funny 35 lbs of boost and two stages of nitrous 150 shot 3speed Orient Express auto tranny.12 inch slick top gear burn out.

Picture.jpg

2 and 1/2 years with 5800 miles, all on the busa.. I need to get out more...

wow Im a lightweight, dont even belong in these ranks!!

Forty-five years...my current group of bikes have a combined 88K. The oldest was purchased on July 6, 04.

I have ridden a lot of miles because I like to commute to work year round on a motorcycle:)

My current commute is 86 miles daily (43 each way) :)

45 years and counting. I've never documented every mile but probably somewhere between 500,000, and 600,000.

Big gap in between bikes but have been riding solid for the past six years,covering about 145,000 miles in the process on seven different bikes. Been riding on and off for about 25 years.

Back