How many ponies??

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
Hey everybody.

I am scheduled to get my bike dynoed on May 31st. I am just curious of how much I will be putting down, can any of you speculate or estimate how much I can lay down with the following mods??

Yosh full system Tri-Oval Dual tip exhaust
Power commander III USB
I haven't done the airbox mod yet, but that will be next week so include that.
Oh yeah stock air filter.

THanks in advance, I just wanna know what kinda power I should be looking for. The tuners that I am using are very respectable and they have one of the fastest Busa's in Canada so I think that I can trust them. There are also some schetchy ones around here though..lol

firedevil.gif

I've got the GIPRO w/ atre, but I am not running it. I don't do very many high speed passes.
firedevil.gif

Full Brock Megaphone system with air box mod and stock filter got me 162.3hp,,, No other alterations

(ColdBusa @ May 18 2007,14:59) Hey everybody.

I am scheduled to get my bike dynoed on May 31st.  I am just curious of how much I will be putting down, can any of you speculate or estimate how much I can lay down with the following mods??

Yosh full system Tri-Oval Dual tip exhaust
Power commander III USB
I haven't done the airbox mod yet, but that will be next week so include that.  
Oh yeah stock air filter.  

THanks in advance, I just wanna know what kinda power I should be looking for.  The tuners that I am using are very respectable and they have one of the fastest Busa's in Canada so I think that I can trust them.  There are also some schetchy ones around here though..lol

firedevil.gif
Like your bike my only performance mods are the Power commander III USB, K&N air filter and a Arata four to two to one titanium system.
I had my dynoed last month and pulled 170 HP and 99 ft/lbs of torque.
This was done in Dallas Texas. Altitude and humidity has a lot to do with your readings. Good luck.

Where could I get an intake cam from? I don't wanna order it from a suzuki stealership, they like money too much..lol.

Oh yeah, and I am quite high from sea level, I forgot about that so I guess my hp will be low.

(ColdBusa @ May 19 2007,17:52) Where could I get an intake cam from?  I don't wanna order it from a suzuki stealership, they like money too much..lol.

Oh yeah, and I am quite high from sea level, I forgot about that so I guess my hp will be low.
E-bay.com. Or one of our site sponsers.

(ColdBusa @ May 19 2007,19:52) Where could I get an intake cam from?  I don't wanna order it from a suzuki stealership, they like money too much..lol.

you will be getting corrected dyno readings have him do correct and then click uncorrected and see the differance.
corrected is what you would have if you were at sea level 59 degrees and I forgot the pressure.

uncorrected is what you have at that moment in time

and forget the intake cam,
1397 with 385,s
super.gif

2003 Canadian Spec Hayabusa

- Air box mod (with stock filter)
- Power commander III
- Titanium Arata four to two to one.

Had my it dynoed at Lees Cycles here in San Diego about 2 years ago.

Pulled 176 HP at the rear wheel and 106 ft/lbs of torque.

Back