How many of our members dragrace or have dragraced?

SpencerCycle.com

Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering...how many do? track night...or series...post up where you race.

We cater to all aspects of drag racing...but this is not our sole business we offer all the most popular products and items for motorcycles.

Just trying to get a idea of what the members here are into since we just came aboard as a sponsor...:please:

I have not went down the track yet...I plan on it in the coming weeks at Norwalk in Ohio..the wed night or friday night session...it will be an eye opener...I admit that the burnout and launch have me questioning my ability.

I do... or did. I haven't been able to make it to the track this year. Just too many other things going on. I do hope to make an event or two this fall. We'll see how it works out.

We cover alot of the AMA Dragbike events and Norwalk is on the list in October...where are you guys racing at?

the burnout and launch isnt that bad...just act like your taking off from a stop light fast on your first time out...and it will come to you.

I drag race every chance I get, but Im just now getting the bike lined out for this season. In all I think there is a well rounded group of riders here.

I drag race once a month, run what you brung events here in Vegas. It would be more often if there were more events I could go to. The extensions I purchased from you are excellent. Been using them over a year now.

20080905strip2.jpg

Just wondering...how many do? track night...or series...post up where you race.

We cater to all aspects of drag racing...but this is not our sole business we offer all the most popular products and items for motorcycles.

Just trying to get a idea of what the members here are into since we just came aboard as a sponsor...:please:

Speaking for my self only. Pure Poser:laugh: But I do enjoy watching others tear it up (asphalt of course)

Doug I am trying to get into this. I like the heads up aspect of the sport much more fun than LSR for me. I hope to be competing regularily soon maybe in some "B" classes until I can holeshot people consistently. I lost 24 lbs for this. At 41 its a little late to start but I will try. I have always loved corner carving but there is something about lining up with a friend or just a big mouth and running them in the 1/4 mile and winning. :bowdown:

Bristol Doug....Bristol!!! You only two and a half or three hours away from here! You wanting to do 1/4 or 1/8 mile tracks??

Back