How many miles?

Purchased April 02....an 01....had 2056,when bought...now almost 11K..hope to never ever sell.....

Bought my 03 Busa silver/grey today and have 17 miles on it already !!!! You couldn't knock the smile off my face with a shovel at this point.

Im lookin at like 17200, true shes a `99 but when I got her last Feb. she only had 4300 on her.

My 00 just turned two in Nov. and all I have on it is 8100+-. I plan on doubling that this year.(as soon as I can start riding again)

I dont know, I disconnected my speedometer cable about 4 months ago. the bike stopped at 2500 miles. Since then I've gone through 3 sets of tires, and about 6 oil changes, hmmmmmmm I wonder

Mike

I dont know, I disconnected my speedometer cable about 4 months ago. the bike stopped at 2500 miles. Since then I've gone through 3 sets of tires, and about 6 oil changes, hmmmmmmm I wonder

Mike
Note to self. Never buy a bike from a guy named Mikeusf
laugh.gif
Seriously though why did you disconnect the speed-o-cable?

5700 miles, I have put 1000 of them on since Feb 28. When I tagged it, pretty good for Virginia, here lately it is snowing or raining most everyday....
Send some good weather Lord!
Kevin 01

Got an 02 11 months ago and I have 15400 on it . Of course I did 8400 when I went cross country last Aug. . I ride everyday .

Hennessy will be a year old in June and has only 3000 miles on her. Bad weather, chroming, polishing, and the like has had her down since January. Well anyway, everything else is complete...just waiting on the polished frame next week. Should have everything back together for Easter weekend.

Brian

I have had my baby for alittle over 1 year and because we have a winter up here for atleast 4 months I have only put 10,000 miles on her. It had 800 on the odometer when I bought it.

Back