How many miles on your Busa?

Cyclone

Registered
How many miles do you guys have on your Busas? Anybody have over 50.000 on the stock motor? Im just trying to get a feel on how long the bike would last me. I would be taking it to the drag strip every other saturday and sunday.
Thanks Guys<span style='color:blue'></span>

Thats what i was thinking , but for me i think i would be doing 6 to 7 thousand a year. Im figuring if the bike can make it to 50,000 or 60,000 i can justify spending 9,000 for the bike with all the mods that go with it.

I think I remember Narcissus saying at one point he had over 80k on his not to long ago.....although I may be mistaken on the member.

You can easily put over 50,000 miles on a Busa....now that might depend on how hard your plannin' on drag racin'. Every Sat and Sun
rock.gif

Damn. I have less than 1700 on my 04. Worked a lot last year and travelled even more for work. I plan on at least doubling that this year, hopefully.

A picture is worth a thousand words...

80,000 kms = 50,000 miles

No this is not my bike, I have had this pic so long I forget who belongs to this Busa.

<!--EDIT|BusaFever
Reason for Edit: "CANT TYPE FOR NUTHIN"|1109053960 -->

50000milesBUSA.jpg

I am a poor example of mileage that could/should be put on a Busa, but lets just say several folks here have 50k miles on their bikes. Some from touring miles, others from runnin' down the strip. The Busa will do you right!

Big O has 40, 50 or 60,000 miles.  I forget which.  The Busa will last as long as you're not a stunter, remember to shift before the red line, change the oil, yada yada....

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109111200 -->

I got an old busted up 87 ninja that has 192,000 miles on it.....Oh man she still goes...not quite like my busa...but then again...what bike does :p

It'll easily last that long just remember you have to care for it. I think you could abuse it and it'd still last that long, but I would never recommend anything like that. They all deserve better!
wink.gif

Back