How many miles on your bike

How many miles on your bike - How long does a busa last?

• Less than 10,000

Votes: 147 100.0%
  • 10,000 to 20,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30,000 to 40,000

• 40,000 to 50,000

• Over 60,000

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I'm also curious how many riders have had a Busa blow an engine. In other words, how tough are they. If I consistently redline mine, am I asking for a short lived engine?

Only had mine about 4 months. Just under 6,000 miles. I don't run mine over 10K RPM much. No problems.

12k and running strong...I just haven't been putting big chunks of miles on her...Got to do better...

I think big O had something close to 70k before a engine failure.. 68,000 or so if memory serves.

my baby is 16 months old and I'm bout to break 24K... smile.gif

I'm ridin this beotch till the wheels fall off.... cool.gif

Just rolled 20k, and had the steaalership give it a once over. All is good. They were impressed with how well it is holding up (I tend to baby her a little). I actually asked them about needing a new chain, I know, never offer to spend more money, they said it is good yet.

<-- 30K ..on my .. 03'. n still runs like the day,week,month,yr ..I got it .. well sort of blush.gif ...just a "tad" bit ... faster now .. smile.gif

Looks like I'm the low mileage guy here! Less than 2k, but I've been gone a while!

Looks like I'm the low mileage guy here!  Less than 2k, but I've been gone a while!
Nah, I'm the low-man on the totem pole.  1,294 miles.  

I picked it up 7/21/05.  And here I thought I was riding it alot.

The Ninja has 33,000 miles but it blew a head gasket so it sits waiting to be sold on the cheap.

<!--EDIT|PandaNin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1124295450 -->

5000 normal miles with probably a hundred trips down the strip running it into the red each time

2800 boosted miles. Probably 30 times at the strip also to the red. cool.gif

im at about 13k Run my bike on the weekends at a bout 7-9k all day and its holding strong i think i need a valve adjustment according to the manual. Only thing that sucks about this bike is i need another fuggin tire mad.gif This will be my third since FEB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back