How many HP on rear wheel?

My latest run was STD on a Dynojet @ 325 ft above SL.

HP = 166.4
TQ = 99.4

My mods are listed in my sig below.

-Rippah

Okay checked my dyno DIN and STD read about the same .2 off but it reads about 4 ponies HIGHER than SAE...
So at 164 subtract 4=160 pretty good I would love to see the A/F

Hummmm... A/f stands for "Air to Fuel ratio", right? They only printed 2 graphs with poor information on them. That's the only complain I have about their service. One graph shows DIN Power (PS) and DIN Torque (kg-m), with values of 164hp and 14.0. It's a 4th gear run from 1000 to 11000rpm. The other graph is a run from 2nd to 6th gear. 2nd gear looks really strange in graph (differs 10mph before and after TRE), he made a small mistake from 3rd to 4th gear (he told me that) so top speed didn't match.
I'm wondering if the Dyno software records more information, so I can ask them to print more graphs with more info than these I have. For example the A/f information you told me about...

Anyway I am very surprised with these results and I'm asking myself if Busa's in Europe have any difference from yours in the States... 160hp with K&N and TRE mods it's a very nice result. Important thing here is to have made the test so I can know if my future mods are improving bike's power.

yep they can change it from one correction factor to another. click of a mouse. and all runs should have been stored unless they delete them

Here's the Dyno graphs:

Img_0280.jpg

... and the run...
notice the 2nd gear differences. way too much. guess there was really a wheelspin. 3rd to 4th gear small difference was a mistake: he changed gear a little before 11000rpm. Guess the small difference between the two lines must be related with air temperature since it got hot inside after the first run...

Img_0281.jpg

i told about temperature in the wrong graph... in the 1st graph you see a VERY tiny difference between TRE and not TRE... that's where i noticed a small difference in torque and hp curves, but many factors could lead to that. not a big deal anyway. on the second it seems that the TRE makes a burst of power on gear change and then everything's normal.

Guess I'll go there n' talk to 'em so they can print me another version, with more info on it. Landscape :)
is it usual to print the a/f ratio too? maybe the guy didn't print that 'cause i didn't ask him too (thought he would print all useful information)

(just hope they recorded that a/f ratio)

Back