• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
well?

not on your biggest week.. I mean an average.. week in/week out.

me.. i'd say an average of 9am-7pm 6 days a week.. so what is that..

60ish

I'm scheduled for 40...But I'm an OT ho...Oh I mean I need mo' money...Pimpin ain't easy...

I work from 5:30 am to between 5:30 and 6:00 pm

Also about 60ish

Way too many!!!!!
It sucks but somebody has to do it!!!

40hrs a week, but lunches and breaks are included in those 40hrs.

But I'd take as much overtime as they'll give me, which is almost nothing.  I could use more of the time and half pay  biggrin.gif

But before my degree and my current job I worked 70+ hrs a week and didn't make a 1/3 of what I make now. Don't let anyone tell you a college degree isn't worth it!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134449370 -->

im up there sucks to be me!  70sad.gif

<!--EDIT|johnstein
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134509265 -->

I work 36 hrs, but it's three 12 hr shifts on monday-tuesday-thursday and it is a mentally stressful job which makes it seem like 60 hrs.

hehe.. I think I got the high bid on mental stress..

hehe no sell, no money,, family goes hungry.. bills don't get paid.

I said 40 because thats what I get paid for no matter what . But we average 30. Great job!

Yea ego...I live that dream too...(as you know) but I work 5 days/wk. avg 12 hrs ea. so 'bout 60or so. don't get no breaks in our biz! eat on the go!!

And like you...no sell...no cheese. After 26 yrs tho...I couldnt see myself doing anything else!biggrin.gif

Well from about mid Oct. to end of year avg. 60 hours. Rest of year avg. around 48. But with such a big backlog of planes coming next year avg. probably going to go up

LOL....84 per week......for 1 year straight. And I still make less than the average 40 hr. income. But I'm not complaining (too much).....the Military has it's good aspects too.

I'm salary so I don't get the OT~ Typically I'm just doing the regular 40 hour week~ If I do have to work extra hours.. I just take it off another day~ wink.gif

i work a little over 12 a day swing shift so its 36 one week 48 the next.average in ot and its 60ish here lately but over the summer it was 70s and 80s.

At least 80, salaried and always the impending doom of losing the job......

I work a 36 and a 48 hour week, 12 hr. shifts. 4:00 to 4:00 AM/PM. But they always schedule trainng on my 36 hr. week, so its almost always more. Whth this time of year &quot;hunting season&quot; I work a lot more covering vacation for the hunters! I have had only 1 day off a week for the last 4 weeks. sad.gif

Yea ego...I live that dream too...(as you know)  but I work 5 days/wk.  avg 12 hrs ea. so 'bout 60or so.  don't get no breaks in our biz!  eat on the go!!

And like you...no sell...no cheese.  After 26 yrs tho...I couldnt see myself doing anything else!biggrin.gif
no doubts..

what would the fun of knowing how much you were gonna make this week be?

hehe Don't box me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back