How Many Folks Here In The Building Trades?

S-R Racing

Registered
I didn't want to thread jack from busastalker05s' oil rig question but, that seemed like a good idea:thumbsup:thanks! How many members here are involed with building trades:super: Post up what you do-landscapers,designers,engineers,equipment operators,carpenters, painters,roofers, etc. Maybe for time to time, we could ask a member for help or advice on things that may not be in our field, just a thought. For example, I just painted 7000 sf exterior. I've done plenty of painting with an airless -I had some questions,found all the answers but I just remembered 99Busa has his own painting company. I'll bet he knows some tricks of his trade that could have made my job better or faster, or both. Myself, I'm a small general contrator. Luckly, over the years I've had my hand working for others doing everything from the foundations up to the roof except brick & stone (masonary) until '95,when I started my own construction company. Feel free to add some of your handy work:thumbsup:

Interior trim work/ Walls/ Floors/ Ceilings/ Doors/ Some Electrical.

I worked at what used to be known as Palm Harbor Homes before I went full time Military. There's not to much I haven't done or don't have the knowledge of in the building/repairing area. In fact the wife and I just finished a bathroom make over. I'll post before & after pics this evening.

QA/QC for a wood treating plant. We manufacture heavy timber bridges and ag products (posts).

home theater design and instalation, commercial audio, security, controls ect
anything low voltage
put sound system in purdue football stadium, war memorial collisium in forte wayne and many more 280k home theater once, all the nightclubs lighting and sound in 25 clubs in chicago

I do anyhting that has to do with out door living. I am setting my self up to be a full service company. Everything from high end pool and out door living area's to a simple weekly mowing.

- concrete finisher..

set-up,pour,finish, wheel concrete, bust up old concrete, pump it, shovel it, puddle it

All flatwork,

Use to do the foundation walls until my back blew out, 4 ruptured disc and 2 back surgeries later I am still doing it, dumb yes, but that is what I know, I just keep it to flat work tho.

I do my own stuff. I'll post pics of my horse barn turned into a shop maybe tomorrow so you'all can laugh and call me names behind my back.:laugh: It's square and plumb though.

Back