How many bikes can you fit in a semi?

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
I was out at Infineon last Sunday packing up from our event and in rolls the California Superbike School semi. Within 15 minutes they unloaded the entire trailer and this is what it looked like. They might be green but I was still drooling. There are 30 of those babies sitting there. All from 1 semi.

DSC03073_smaller.JPG

They have a nice set up. We had lunch with them on one of their trips through, the mounting system is ingenious, none of them were tied down. :thumbsup:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half-shell
Turtle power!

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)
They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)
When the evil Shredder attacks
These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Splinter taught them to be ninja teens (He's a radical rat!)
Leonardo leads, Donatello does machines (That's a fact, Jack!)
Raphael is cool but crude (Gimme a break!)
Michaelangelo is a party dude (Party!)

Heroes in a half shell
Turtle power!

skaz you watched way too much TMNT growing up! I'm just glad they didn't come out til I was almost out of high school....wasn't my cup of tea by then....just girls and bikes! :thumbsup:

pretty impressive considering they have 53' of box and surely there are way more things in there than just those 30 bikes :bowdown:

They put on an awesome school - The Marine Corps has contracted with them for several classes a year and they are amazing. The classes are called A.M.O.S. Advanced Motorcycle Operators School. The classes were named after General Amos, who drove the effort to bring the school on board to help train Marines in advanced techniques - Gen Amos is the Assistant Commandant - #2 guy - just to show how high the focus on Sportbikes goes with us.

ya, for sec. There I thought you was talkin 'bout my homeboy Colin and I was like wtf...but that pic is cool

skaz you watched way too much TMNT growing up! I'm just glad they didn't come out til I was almost out of high school....wasn't my cup of tea by then....just girls and bikes! :thumbsup:

i had every type of TMNT toy growing up. then they changed the programming to show power rangers instead of ninja turtles.... sad sad day

oh and dont get me started on bananas in pajamas.....:cussing:

i bet if we sold the semi, all thos ebikes the trailer and layed off the driver we couuld get about 300 bran new busa's or better:laugh:

Back