How many Amps is the Alternator on the Hayabusa?

Not sure about the amperage, but I do know that it should produce around 13.5 to 15.0 V @ 5000r/min (regulated voltage)..............

How many Amps is the Alternator on the Hayabusa? Is it the same as an R1 or GSXR1000?
you thinkin' 'bout wiring up a portable beer fridge or maybe a DVD player ? or maybe an ice-cream maker ?
Or are you just curious ? If yer thinkin' bout the T.V. and stereo thing....It's been done .
tounge.gif

You guys remember that dude's Hayabusa Entertainment Center . Too Funny .

How many Amps is the Alternator on the Hayabusa? Is it the same as an R1 or GSXR1000?
I'll take a guess....10 amps(approx) . I believe the battery is in that range . The alt might put out 15 or even 20 at full load maybe, but thats what a reg/rectifier is for . Hopefully this answers yer question .

Max. output is 400W at 5000 rpm, which translates to 26.7-29.6 A.

The main fuse is 30A.

With all lights on (HI/LOW, signals, indicators), that is a total peak load of 251 W. Normal load will be more like 97-162, leaving 303-149 W, minus whatever the coils consume.

I am going to have to modify the output to at least 1.1 Gigawatts in order to get the Flux Capacitor to operate, then I must get up to 88MPH in first gear for the envelope to allow my entrance into the continuum.
lookaround.gif

Last post from gsx1300rsilver...............LMAO!
your killing me.......................Ks

Back