how many 2010 busas are here now

riccoh

Registered
just wondering as i'm about to pull the triger tomorrow if they take my offer on a pearl white 2010. wish me luck

Wait, I thought they weren't gonna offer any 2010 models to the US. I know you live in Hawaii, but do they consider that different since you are outside the lower 48 states?

they have been here since october, dealer sold all their 08 and half 09 stocks and were able to get 13 from 2010 line up... pearl white looks nice, but im diging the 09 wht/gry/blue scheme... will have to make ma decision tomorrow i guess...the best part of the 2010 is how the wheels match the color of the decals (dark bronze)

That is some bullsh$t. How is it they will release 2010 'Busas to Hawaii, but they will not release them here to the continental 48 states? Does that seem unfair to any else?

I spoke with the Honolulu dealer last week. They're selling 2010 Busas for $13,500 plus about $1000 in fees, but said the numbers are flexible. He said they have the white/beige and the black/red, but could not get the blue ones. Maybe some of us could get a group buy on shipping charges to the lower 48...

I don't think Suzuki's stock photos tell the whole story, so any real pics would be appreciated, even if they're from the showroom floor. :thumbsup:

i think it's a shame there are busas on hawaii anyway. on what road can you actually pin it?

i think it's a shame there are busas on hawaii anyway. on what road can you actually pin it?

H-3 to Kaneohe Bay...not much but good enough:laugh:

OahuSchradersInn.jpg

Last edited:
That is a pretty good idea. We should see what kind of a price we could get on a 2010 with shipping included to the lower 48 if we get enough to go in on a group buy the the Hawaii dealer. Is there anyone livin in Hawaii that could help us out with this? :beerchug:

group buy i can help since im local , getting a dealer to buy at retail will be tough,,, they are not selling for less than 13.5k i can get more details ..please provide the questionss

I was half joking about the group buy thing, but it would be cool to see if there's enough interest in it. I would like to know what the actual MSRP is.

MSRP is 13199 as listed on the fact sheet for the 10 model, and that is what i'm going for is they bite, there are a few and i can say that the first one sold went for over 14k. my other option will be to get my 07 back since the guy that bought it stored it the same day and moved to washington, now he call avery so often to see if I want it back at a loss to him since the weather in WA is not really that great for him...lol

there is a guy in ohio working a deal to get the black 10 at around 14k as well... i hope for the kamaaina deal

I spoke with the Honolulu dealer last week. They're selling 2010 Busas for $13,500 plus about $1000 in fees, but said the numbers are flexible. He said they have the white/beige and the black/red, but could not get the blue ones. Maybe some of us could get a group buy on shipping charges to the lower 48...

I don't think Suzuki's stock photos tell the whole story, so any real pics would be appreciated, even if they're from the showroom floor. :thumbsup:

Heres some pics in another thread from a toronto motorcycle show.

TMS 004.jpg

TMS 008.jpg

Last edited:
My thoughts are we'll see the 2010's they will just be a late release.....March/April-ish... :whistle:

Back