How lucky are we?

Skydyvyr

Registered
We live in the beautiful PacNW (eventhough we get a little more liquid sunshine than other areas of the world), we have some incredible roads to ride -and- we have a national treasure in Nels and 2 Wheel DynoWorks in our back yard.

I've taken my busa to him twice, once when I removed the Juice Box (installed by a PO) for a factory tune, and just yesterday after I installed a PowerCommander. Each time I've left his place in Woodinville my ride has felt like a complete new bike. Later this summer, I'll be back for an ECU Unleashed (when the Suzuki version goes on sale).

Over the years, I've worked with a lot of Dyno guys, in both the four and two wheel variety, and in my opinion, Nels is as knowledgeable if not more so than any I've dealt with before. He not only knows his stuff, but he is very friendly and more than willing to share his knowledge. His prices are more than fair and the service he provides is amazing.

If you haven't had him put your bike on the Dyno, either at his shop or at one of the many local events he takes his trailer mounted Dyno to, do yourself a huge favor give him a shot at tuning your ride.

--Sky

Can you please forward me his info... I would live to unleash more potential of my slow (stock) busa.....

ALSO, my company gives HUGE discounts to Hayabusa.org members

Ultra Auto Lights

Back