How loud are yosh rs3 race slipons

jmasin

Registered
May have a deal to buy these, but want to know what the sound is like?

I know yosh isn't the loudest around, but is it still significantly louder than stock?

Thanks,

Jonathan

I've got them on my 2000 and love it. They are noticeably louder then stock but not obnoxiously so. That and they have an awesome sound. I would deffinitely recommend them to anyone that ask.

I have a pair also on my 02. They arent too bad at all. I am not used to the constant buzzing sound of the pipes. I rode a VTWIN before and cant get used to the inline 4 sound just yet. I would the yosh cans have just the right sound for the busa. What are you looking at paying for the cans? I will most likely have my set up for sale real soon. Yosh RS3 stainless steel bolt ons. Less then 500 miles on them excellent condition. I have a full system coming in.

I have a pair also on my 02. They arent too bad at all. I am not used to the constant buzzing sound of the pipes. I rode a VTWIN before and cant get used to the inline 4 sound just yet. I would the yosh cans have just the right sound for the busa. What are you looking at paying for the cans? I will most likely have my set up for sale real soon. Yosh RS3 stainless steel bolt ons. Less then 500 miles on them excellent condition.  I have a full system coming in.
Hey Big E,

Not tryin' to spoil your groove or nothin', but did you even notice when that was posted? It was July. I was just letting you know this just in case you didn't get any response or if you just made a mistake. If I'm wrong, then "my bad"...

Brian

LOL I didnt even notie the date on the post.
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Back