• over 18 months

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
Maybe I am crazy, but it seems membership here has really taken off recently. Let's see how many old-timers are still around!!!

Doc

I just signed up Friday.....bin typin' like a maniac ever since...what am I up to now...lets see....WOW....over 500 posts . No wonder my fingers are tired .

Coming up on a year and a half and loving every minute of it. Thanks again Captain. thumbs-up.gif

I've been her since the dawn of civilization, or at least that's what it feels like.
My wife says I spend too much time here, but I figure I'm just gettin warmed up.

I just checked and I had a one year anniversary this month!

I've met so many cool people here. I can't wait for Laguna to see some of the faces in person to go with the names.

All thanks to Cap!!!

One month and its been a fantastic place of fun and information. Very close knit.

My one-year anniversary is in June. I love it, and who better to post right behind, but the Top Dog himself...Ninja Eater.

Brian afro.gif

I'm a newbie here ... less than 2 months ... got an '03 Busa ... waiting for the rain to stop here in Maryland, so I can put some miles on her one of these weekends smile.gif

Wow, 40+% within the last 6 months. Excellent! I hope you all read the clause that Newbies buy the first rounds at Laguna....

:-)

I'm a newbie here ... less than 2 months ... got an '03 Busa ... waiting for the rain to stop here in Maryland, so I can put some miles on her one of these weekends smile.gif
SR,

Do you have a "group" you ride with? 'Cause we are 20 minutes South and do alot of riding (when it is dry). We go quick but we aren't your typical MANIACS. If you dig, feel free to join us on some of our adventures. I will post any planned trips in the Geography section under our area.

oh yeah...

-Vaughn.

been comin here just over a year. did alot of research here before I bought my busie in June of '02, became a member here in July '02.... blue/black the fastest color b.t.w.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back