• 13-18 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 18 months

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a month... not bad!

Hey Cache, monochromatics are the fastest... and the darker the better!!!

SR,

Do you have a "group" you ride with?  'Cause we are 20 minutes South and do alot of riding (when it is dry).  We go quick but we aren't your typical MANIACS.  If you dig, feel free to join us on some of our adventures.  I will post any planned trips in the Geography section under our area.[/QUOTE]

Vaugh,

Thanks ... sounds like a plan ... I haven't hooked up with any groups yet, but I'd like to give it a try. I've done some group rides in the past on my V65 Magna, but this beast is in a different class all together  biggrin.gif I'm still smiling !!

2 yrs now... wow! where has the time gone? Life goes by fast when u ride at triple digits! :laugh: :D ;)

Been here for a few months and love this site !! I'm on local rider sites but am the only Busa guy - it's awesome to find this site and see that everyone is as happy with their rides as I am !! Great source of Busa info too.

Think I got here around Nov-Dec of 02. Stayed pretty quiet just reading what all was goin on for a bit then started putting my opinions in. Great place.

Main reason I didn't post much when I first got here was that all I had to do for any problems I was having was a quick search and all was good. A lot of great info on here!

I finally registered Aug. 7, 03., but I have been reading and learning for over a year. Great site, I'm here every day. :cool:

I've been here since...Whatever my avatar say's...Anyway I'll be here til Captain terminates my lifeline... :D

BEEN HERE SINCE I ORDERED MY 2003 BUSA IN OCTOBER OF 2002. LOVE THE SITE LOTS OF GOOD INFO AND STORIES.  THANKS CAP.
                         :beerchug:

Somehow my sign in date got changed..actually have been a member since April 02...lot's of great stuff on this site--mainly new friends and tech info-- thanks Narissus..tre mod home made.
and our cool Captain to keep it up and running with the Dustman biggrin.gif

Been checking the site out for just over 2 years, will have been a member for two years in jan ... I feel like one of the old guys here laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back