How long can you go at full speed with turbo stage 1 gen 2?

i honestly don't know, but if i owned one i could tell you exactly how long it would take to burn down.:laugh:
Pm powerhouse, he builds turbo bikes and can answer all your questions.:beerchug:

houston we have in trouble!!!!!!

DVC02214.jpg

Build a bike and strap it to a dyno. Run it to redline and hold it till she pops.
Then you'll know how long it takes. Let us know when you find out as this is something I often think about.

The issue with how far or for how long is a very open ended question. How it's built,tuned and fueled will be your deciding factor.. the tool is only as good as the person using it..

Think I understand the question as the rcc stage one says you don't need to change rod and pistons to run the stage 1.. Plenty of guys running stock internals with the stage 1. Hope the turbo's guys chime in but if you are racing the bike even with a stage 1 I would think it would be a good idea to put a better piston and rod. But if it isn't mapped right it doesn't really matter if its stock internals or not premature death is possible. Hell I have seen videos of tuners blowing motors tuning them on the dyno..

Reactions: Zee
Think I understand the question as the rcc stage one says you don't need to change rod and pistons to run the stage 1.. Plenty of guys running stock internals with the stage 1. Hope the turbo's guys chime in but if you are racing the bike even with a stage 1 I would think it would be a good idea to put a better piston and rod. But if it isn't mapped right it doesn't really matter if its stock internals or not premature death is possible. Hell I have seen videos of tuners blowing motors tuning them on the dyno..

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You have to look at all the factors. How is the tune, what are intake temps, how much boost, etc...etc...etc...

Any bike run at wide open throttle for long enough is going to blow, even a stock bike.

You've got to build the bike for the application if you want it to live... :banghead:

till it blows? lol like everyone said depends on what your doing with it the quality of the build the parts you use etc

Took me about 10 seconds on a Gen 1. Bike was too lean. Did 175 mph at the half mile and was coasting through the mile at 173 with 4 melted pistons.

Back