how fast have you had it?

not that I would ever admit to not obeying all traffic laws....I suppose I "could have been on a track"....
Speedohealer adjusted to read 4mph slower then GPS reads.
DSCF0070.jpg

not that I would ever admit to not obeying all traffic laws....I suppose I "could have been on a track"....
Speedohealer adjusted to read 4mph slower then GPS reads.
DSCF0070.jpg
Why's your neutral light on? does speedohealer mess with your Gear position sensor?
yep, and it also messes with your oil light and throws your tach way off
smile.gif

look at the one dollar bill nice and cozy at 170mph

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135145486 -->

ummm ......that's a feature of a Speedohealer ....the ability to recall your last highest recorded speed....it will remain until you either reset it or pass it again.

wink.gif

obviously the bike was not running and sitting still.

c'mon folks, get with the program.

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135838191 -->

175MPH..DRY SUNNY DAY...........150MPH IN THE RAIN TRY,N TO KEEP A GSXR1000 OF MY ASS.:D

Bentvalve and I hit revlimiter numerous times 6th gear wide open on our eastern wa run. Went as fast as the bike would let us go.

I did this 2 days ago with a 100% stock bike. Its a bit lower than the expected top speed due to a 4200 mile old rear tire.

Stockb.JPG

I just posted this a week ago in the top speed catagory. This was achieved in a little over a mile. You need a pretty long stretch of road to leave it full throttle before you can get to max speed.

topspeed.JPG

Ran it up to 215 indicated yesterday, that's prolly only 175 or so due to my gearing (16/43) but it sure was fun. I was just happy to have a warm enough day to ride!

I went 195 indicated on a Garmin Streetpilot GPS with datalogging, then ran out of runway.  That was before the Turbo and with a TRE.  But the Speedo indicated over 200.  Figure the speedos on Japanese bikes are generally all around 10% off on the high side.  Now with the turbo my top speed has only been around 170, but I got there MUCH quicker hehehe

<!--EDIT|slow_and_easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136217457 -->

Back