how fast have you had it?

Bounced off the rev limiter many times in 6th... as recently as last night.
Sprockets ranging from 16 - 18 in the front, and 39 - 45 in the rear.

And the 220mph speedo, though it is anything but accurate, it has been pegged many times.

<!--EDIT|Cecil_Stringer
Reason for Edit: "added the bit about the speedo"|1119269962 -->

On my stock 05 busa I have it "hit the wall" at 10,5 in 6th quite a few times. There are wide open 4 lane highways here everywheres with minimal traffic.

I have no idea how fast that is because I don't have a gps but it hits 300km/h at around 9,800 rpm and the needle stays buried till it hits 10,5...I am sure the speedo is off at least by 25-30 kms per hour at that speed, so I am thinking I got it going 290-300 probably.

I ordered Ivan's Smart TRE and I am going to borrow my friend's GPS and see how fast it will really go.

only been up to 140mph indicated...and was only in third gear. Only took about 3 seconds to go from 70mph to 140mph. And that's WITH a full load. (I weigh enough for two people)
laugh.gif

Last Sunday I hit 171 (w/ gps) on the busa (in forth), that is the fastest that I have hit since having it back with the turbo.

Well, whatever WFO is with the smart-TRE attached w/ my ass on it....., I took her to the limit. Man it was intense ass all get-up.
Shenoyp - when you come to US - stay with me. I'll show you roads your mind will cry and long for when you go back home.

Whats the deal with GPS I got a reading of 151 and the guy on the R1 I was racing said he hit 186 on his speedo. Is it really possible 35 MPH off on speedo?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

needle pegged for around two miles with a 16t front sprocket. Your guess is as good as mine, but it was fast.

Ok..... a-kay,    akay, akay .... ( best Joe Pesci imitation ... )      180 + for me indicated  ...  but ...     however how does one look at at the speedo when goin dat fast?  Hello?  
rock.gif
seriously how, does 1 look at the speedo, let alone take a #?  
rock.gif
  I'm just glad I gotta a busa and I can go fast! When eva,  I wanna GO FAST  ... and I have ...  nuff said ...        
cool.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119384949 -->

rock.gif

cool.gif

I got 160 per the speedo. I'd installed a "Yellow Box" to ensure an accurate speed but when I got my GPS and was checking out the new toy, I realized that the Yellow Box only gets you accurate at the speed you tested it at, it doesn't correct the speedo over all so even though it said 160, it was probably closer to 150.

This was in eastern Colorado on Rt 70 heading to Kansas.

Carl

153.4 gps have no idea what the speedo said but when i let off the throttle and looked down about 2 seconds later the speedo said 140. go figure. right past the highway patrol post, i figure they don't do traffic patrol in their own back yard. i can't help if they have the best strip around. just hope no cameras.

Back