How fast have you gone on your Bus? A poll.

OB_Kirk

Registered
Seems like a good question. I feel like a little bit of a weenie. I haven't been much over 170mph indicated, but it was still pulling hard.

I've topped out at about 160-170mph...That's pretty damn fast on the city expressways! Cars start to come at you to fast!

I got off the throttle at an actual 187 (accurized by the "yellow box") and it was still pulling but I lost what little nerve I had saved up!

Jim

Well I am proud to say with my 179hp I have been "Indiacated" at 220mph or a little better but dont know the real speed yet!!???

about 170-175 and she was still pulling hard. have to work on the nerve factor.i,m still in awl every time i get on it.....TMAX

195 ON SPEEDOMETER RAN OUT OF ROAD WILL TRY FASTER ON NICE 16 MILES OF STRAIGHT ROAD I KNOW OF THIS WEEKEND THAT SHOULD BE LONG ENOFE.

185 indicated, still had pull and throttle left, just ran out of point and shoot roadway!!

150-165 seen daily.

BTW, bone stock. Waiting for TBR exhaust and PCII box....

[This message has been edited by Fast_Eddie (edited 31 May 2000).]

205 mph and 10500 rpm indicated, with a 24.25" dia. tire should work out to about 194 actual speed. Bike is stock except for Bridgestone Battleaxes BT56's (non J type). The bike was rock stable on top.

Back