How fast have you been on your busa!

How fast have you been on your busa! - How fast have you been on your busa!

• 100-110 mph

Votes: 378 100.0%
  • 110-120 mph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 120-130 mph

• 130-140 mph

• 140-150 mph

• 150-160 mph

• 160-170 mph

• 170-180 mph

• 180-190 mph

• 190+mph

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Front straight (between Turn 12 and Turn 1) at VIR. Very nice...and legal too!

Indicated, to the end of the speedo, so that is how I voted. It is not really 185, but at that speed does it really matter whether it is 184.6 or 178? Nope.

Only problem is the Busa speedo is off quite abit (From Factory might I add.) I was showing 165 going to Laughlin Nv. in the Cali. desert but was probably only going 150 maybe?? They do make a speedo adapter unit that will fix the built~in varince. Mine is coming.

have not been above 130ish yet on her. i run out of road real fast here. and to many leo`s. so i changed my gear to 16/42, to improve my off the line times. 0 to the speed limit real fast and not breaking the law.

I went the speed limit once.... much too fast for me... wink.gif

Only problem is the Busa speedo is off quite abit (From Factory might I add.) I was showing 165 going to Laughlin Nv. in the Cali. desert but was probably only going 150 maybe??  They do make a speedo adapter unit that will fix the built~in varince. Mine is coming.
really?

jump9.gif

well, with Ivan's smart TRE, 16/42 gearing, C.Stringer's gearing chart shows me doing around 192 flat-out...makes sense to me, buddy on stock '02 had wrist locked in 6th, hit limiter n saw me pulling off , ran ahead about 150-200' then shut it down....been there a few times on abandoned freeways at night-better than sex if you ask me! wow.gif

Here in Fl there a few places around that seem to be made for letting the girl loose, 180 with my Speedo healer adjusted, Bad thing about going that fast is, if there is a bug just walking across the road you would know it.... lol...another thing don’t be
Prairie dogging over the windscreen either .

Here it is guys, How to fix the speedo varience.
My Freind who works for a speedo service turned me onto this. No he is not a seller of the product but he is an avid bike rider also.

This explains it better than I could. Hope it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back