How fast have you been on your busa!

How fast have you been on your busa! - How fast have you been on your busa!

• 100-110 mph

Votes: 378 100.0%
  • 110-120 mph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 120-130 mph

• 130-140 mph

• 140-150 mph

• 150-160 mph

• 160-170 mph

• 170-180 mph

• 180-190 mph

• 190+mph

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to 135 indicated.  Still breaking it in.  Trying to load it up. biggrin.gif

It's fast, but I have been faster in a 98 Z28 that I had with traffic around. That will keep your eyes scanning. Cant wait to get it a little faster when it and I am ready.

<!--EDIT|BlueHaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155783911 -->

here's a question to the 123 guys on here who have actually been over 150-
doesn't it feel like the bike accelerates heard up to about 140/150, then all of a sudden its like switch turns on and BOOM!!! you pull twice as hard all the way up to redline in 6th, bike just keeps accellerating harder...or is it just me? tounge.gif

here's a question to the 123 guys on here who have actually been over 150-
doesn't it feel like the bike accelerates heard up to about 140/150, then all of a sudden its like switch turns on and BOOM!!! you pull twice as hard all the way up to redline in 6th, bike just keeps accellerating harder...or is it just me? tounge.gif
Not on mine. It just seems to pull hard thru 100-120 and then maybe pulls slightly harder thru the 6th Gear Rev Limiter...

dude- take a look at a new s=exhaust n a PC3-two great mods that set your bike up for making massive power! these 2 mods will net you an honest seat-of-your-pants noticeable difference in acceleration all thru the rev range when tuned well...if you're lookn to make more power.
I, like most-can't get enuf!!!
just need to find better ways to keep'er wheels down! tounge.gif

woo! 210!!!! now I have a new goal! o wait...cant hit that with 16/42 unless I add NOS...and the wifey said no NOS...
hmmm...guess I'll have to throw on a 18 tooth front n see what she'll do...
on second thought-fug it, I'll keep my sprokets n rip every1 a new azzh01e on my way to 192mph...I get there so fast, it takes more time to slow back down to legal speeds than it does to go insanely illegal!!! tounge.gif

but honestly-thats why I bought this friggn thing in the first place!!! first time flat-out I sat up at 170 to decelerate...that hit me so hard when I got home my girl said it looked like I got a tan!!!-tha wind-burn was intense, but I didnt care! first n last time I did 190+ in a tee-shirt n goggles... wow.gif

does that make me a squid? or am I only a squid if i fall off? rock.gif rock.gif

rock.gif

on the street the spedo only goes to 186... on the dyno i saw 229 on the screen before i shut it down.. but that was with no resistance and fans blowing directly into the air scoops...

Moved to polls - just a little housekeeping! smile.gif

woo! 210!!!! now I have a new goal! o wait...cant hit that with 16/42 unless I add NOS...and the wifey said no NOS...
hmmm...guess I'll have to throw on a 18 tooth front n see what she'll do...
on second thought-fug it, I'll keep my sprokets n rip every1 a new azzh01e on my way to 192mph...I get there so fast, it takes more time to slow back down to legal speeds than it does to go insanely illegal!!! tounge.gif

but honestly-thats why I bought this friggn thing in the first place!!! first time flat-out I sat up at 170 to decelerate...that hit me so hard when I got home my girl said it looked like I got a tan!!!-tha wind-burn was intense, but I didnt care! first n last time I did 190+ in a tee-shirt n goggles...  wow.gif

does that make me a squid? or am I only a squid if i fall off?  rock.gif rock.gif
I always sit up after going through the traps on the Big end...
145 to 150mph wind does tend to sting a little, but it sure helps to shut her down...

David

rock.gif

6th gear at around 9500 RPM. Speedo indicated 180 on the nose...suddenly I started thinking about the stories of engines seizing up and people going down hard and my respect for my own life brought me safely back to an earthly altitude of my normal speeding...about 20mph over the posted limit.

AWESOME!!!!!

But the possibilities of what could happen are way too scary

The speedo went all the way round...don't really know the actual speed but as far as I've been able to figure out,it's supposed to be 186 mph/299 kmh...and I love going there as often as possible super.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back